Parasitic Suppresser

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Amplifiers' started by KA5ROW, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. W1QJ

W1QJ Ham Member QRZ Page

CAN WE STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE?:mad:

2. AG6K

AG6K QRZ Member QRZ Page

 Indeed Sue. Yahoo's ham_amps gets along okay without any control-freak censors.

3. AG6K

AG6K QRZ Member QRZ Page

 Your complaint should be with the miscreant who is forcing you to read this thread.

4. KM1H

KM1H Ham Member QRZ Page

Nothing I want to get into here Rich and Im not referring to the stay on topic noise either.

5. G0HZU

G0HZU QRZ Member

Oh I don't know... Listening to these two old boys whinge about their (paranoid/irrelevant) issues with various internet forums over the years is riveting stuff.
    It makes me feel better about life anyway. I feel almost like a sensible grown up adult... Give us more... ;)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  6. W1QJ

W1QJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Guys, pardon me, carry on for the benefit of G0HZU, I know what it's like to not get enough of a good thing.

7. AG6K

AG6K QRZ Member QRZ Page

 Would you discuss it on the telephone Carl?

8. NY4Q

NY4Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Which begs the question. Had you not made mention, then would it have happened?

9. G0HZU

G0HZU QRZ Member

:)
    What's kind of curious is that if you google their callsigns with the word 'banned' you can see this isn't the first time they have had this very same conversation where Carl gives Rich his proud speech about how he kiddie scripted past the security of their hated? forum to remove his ban.

The most recent appears to be last November. Why are they repeating the same old guff to each other?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ham_amplifiers/message/24322

10. AG6K

AG6K QRZ Member QRZ Page

 The ban-surge by JI on AMPS was a good thing since it led to the birth of ham_amps, a group with no censors/drinking buddies to protect self-declared amplifier experts from sound critiquing.
    cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.