ad: SOTA-1

Palm 817 Paddle, PR-P817

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N8WL, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. N8WL

N8WL Subscriber QRZ Page

For sale - Small sized twin paddle, made in Germany, to be used with all transceivers that have built-in keyer circuits. Paddles can be shoved inside, therefore protected by the case. Solid case made of aluminum extrusion profile, powder coated in black to match the Yaesu FT-817. Dimensions only 1 x 1 x 3 inches –perfect for travelers, backpackers and outdoor QRP fans. Lightweight. Three separate adjustment screws allow individual adjusting of spring tension, contact spacing and paddle stop. According to personal preference, a hard or soft paddle stop is possible. Firmly seated with no play in the paddles. Gold plated contacts guarantee longevity and reliability. Connecting cable, magnetic quick-mount, and instructions supplied. I am the original owner and it is in perfect condition. I have no need for it, so I'm selling it for $89 and free shipping to continental US. Smoke-free home. Paypal only. Email me at N8WL (at) ARRL.NET

Attached Files:

2. K8MD

K8MD Guest

I'd be interested in but the paddle for my FT-817. Mark, K8MD k8md@sbcglobal.net QTH Howell, Mi, 48855

3. N8WL

N8WL Subscriber QRZ Page

Mark,

Thanks for your interest, but I'm sorry, the item is sold.

Steve N8WL

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.