ad: wmr-1

SOLD Open Spot and tp-link Nano router

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KA7RLM, Aug 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KA7RLM

KA7RLM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling a very lightly used original Open Spot hotspot and a TP-Link Nano Router TL-WR802N. The Open Spot has the latest firmware version 141 and includes the original USB power supply and the original stubby antenna. Supports DMR (Brandmeister, DMRplus), D-Star (DCS, REF/DPlus, XRF/DExtra, XLX), System Fusion (FCS, YSFReflector) networks. Supports cross modem modes. Talk with your C4FM radio on DMR, and with your DMR radio on System Fusion networks. The nano router includes an ethernet cable and a USB cable. User manuals are available "on line" from the respective manufacturers. There is no damage to either of these devices and they are from a smoke free home. I will pay shipping only to LOWER 48 states. Both are guaranteed 100% working or your money refunded (you pay return shipping). $150 gets you both units. Payments via PayPal only. First contact via my e-mail takes it. Thanks, Ron KA7RLm ronmurray@me.com

IMG_9448.JPG IMG_9451.JPG IMG_9452.JPG

2. KA7RLM

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  3. KA7RLM

Sold pending payment........

4. KA7RLM

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.