One DXCC entity I do not have on any WARC band

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by N2RJ, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N2RJ

N2RJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I just realized that I have never worked the USA (from the USA) on ANY of the WARC bands, ever.

Can you believe that?

2. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member QRZ Page

Yup.
    Because I just looked in my Logger32 and I don't show the USA as worked on them either!
    I don't spend a lot of time on them. Most usually it's just to chase down a new entity...or TRY to!

3. N0AZZ

N0AZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I do have on 17/12m both and I have just started Digital modes (no CW) so I guess 30m will come soon. I had to go check my log for sure have been working JT65HF for about 5 mo and none there on 30m either. I think most of the state Q's came from State QSO Parties and my trying to work new counties recently.

4. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator QRZ Page

I believe , I am also no have Russia on 17 & 12 meters - just no need them. But get today on 12m 7O6T as new one on CW/RTTY .
    I think its normal for guys who like DXing more then long time local Rag Chewing...

5. KC2SIZ

KC2SIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, it's easy enough to solve that problem!

6. W3WN

W3WN Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, I can.

Easy enough to fix...

7. K4HB

K4HB Ham Member QRZ Page

If you're in the US, Russia, or wherever, it doesn't matter. Your country counts for DXCC on those bands, and it counts toward the Challenge award. If you have 99 countries confirmed on any band that's accepted and don't have your own country, a QSO with your neighbor will give you DXCC.

8. AC0FP

AC0FP Ham Member QRZ Page

I had hoped to work you. Now I know why I haven't!

fp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.