ad: MLSons-1

Oklahoma Ham Couple Murdered in New Mexico

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K7FE/SK2017, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. W5AWX

W5AWX Ham Member QRZ Page

Such a tragedy in NM.

Prayer for the family and for the law to quickly bring to justice these horrible criminals.

2. WC5P

WC5P Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

3. W6SDM

W6SDM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It's a real tragedy when anyone is killed - especially someone who has finally got to the point in life where they can relax, travel, and enjoy their hobby.

Being from Arizona where these guys escaped, we have kept a real close eye on the news. I don't believe that you should put everyone to death just to avoid the cost of incarceration. There are too many death row inmates who are later found innocent to make it the right thing to do. However, the death penalty for these guys, when they're caught, should certainly be on the table. In this state, it takes over 20 years for a death sentence to be carried out. That stuff you see on TV about the bad guy being hung before sundown was 150 years ago.

There are many problems with our penal system. One of them is overcrowding, which is caused by mandatory sentences and incarceration for non-violent, first-time offenses. In Arizona, this has become big business with private prisons popping up like Starbucks. We house prisoners here from all over the country. People don't complain because it does bring in jobs and stimulates the economy.

If someone was negligent in allowing these guys to escape then they need to be held accountable for the death of these people.

4. N8LWF

N8LWF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Prayer

May God watch over their loved ones; Arizona, and the whole nation.

If you have faith, you must believe God alone will have justice in His time.

5. PJ2LS

PJ2LS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My sincere condolences to the family.

My sincere condolences to the Haas family.

6. K5FAL

K5FAL Ham Member QRZ Page

+1 And there are some sick people out there who should be dealt with swiftly.

7. K2MYS

K2MYS QRZ Member QRZ Page

Our condollences & prayere to the Haas family

8. VK4MSA

VK4MSA Ham Member QRZ Page

Very sad news our thoughts are with the family and sincere condolences. I hope those responsible are caught and brought to justice soon.

9. VK2HV

VK2HV Ham Member QRZ Page

what a tragedy..lets hope those who did this get caught and FRY in hell in the chair...

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families....RIP

10. WX1DX

WX1DX Ham Member QRZ Page

condolences to the families Attention all US hams

The scum that did this is believed to be in the WY,MT area of yellow stone here are links to pictures of them and additional information needs posted to all area establishments that we can in these areas of the country.

http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2010/080810.htm

Jesse
    KF5EQB

11. W7KKK

W7KKK Ham Member QRZ Page

The last I heard is that all three escapees were caught.
    Now if they can prove they did this, let's hope that AZ puts them to death~~~~Very very slowly!

12. KA5LQJ

KA5LQJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Our Condolences.....

My family's deepest condolences and prayers are being lifted up for the HASS family and anyone who has lost a loved one this weekend.

Now, when these perps are caught, they need to be brought back to Oklahoma, stripped naked, staked out, four-square over a fire ant pile in the blazing Sun and have honey poured all over them, then left for the ants to do their work.

I know, I know, we're NOT supposed to take revenge against someone and that GOD will deal with them, but THIS case warrants it.

GOD BLESS,

Don/KA5LQJ

13. K4XJ

K4XJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Amateurs Murdered

What the hell is wrong with people theses days!!!...We are living in a world with so many low life @&%holes!!!...My prayers go out to the family and thier friends!!!

14. K4XJ

K4XJ Ham Member QRZ Page

typo

"these"...Sorry for the typo...this just sickens me!!

15. KD4QMY

KD4QMY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

In sympathy...

My thoughts and prayers are with the Haas family.

KD4QMY
    George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.