Nr7j Is A Honest And Patient Man, Great To Deal With!!!

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by W2JAA, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W2JAA

W2JAA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Purchased a FT-817 from him and everything is great so far. He was patient in answering all (I mean ALL) my questions. I had concerns at first but he re-assured me that everything would turn out just fine and it did. I would buy from him anytime. He is a true and honest HAM! Thanks, Roberto!!!

2. W7HW

W7HW Ham Member QRZ Page

Roberto NR7J

As a seller to Roberto, I found him to be a great communicator, he ask a lot of questions, which I answered to the best of my ability. He is great to deal with, sent payment as requested, I shipped rig same day as payment received. I hope he gets use out the rig....73 Duane W7HW:)

3. KW7RF

KW7RF Ham Member QRZ Page

Good guy

Thanks Duane.

Last edited: May 1, 2008
  4. KW7RF

Great

Thanks Rich, I'm glad everything turned out great !

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  5. K9XR

K9XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow it took 2 1/2 months to respond to his feedback. I wonder why?

6. KW7RF

Just because . . . .

'cause I just noticed and because he had more questions and also because *someone is bored and lonely.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  7. KW7RF

From bored and lonely !

According to your post K4FLH has something to hide 'cause he's the one having a private auction on eBay. How can you speak like that about your friends? (bored and lonely)

8. K9XR

K9XR Ham Member QRZ Page

What does K4FLH have to do with this thread? I never saw his call on it until your post. Am I missing something?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  9. KW7RF

I'm so sorry

YEAH, YOU'RE MISSING A FEW.

I'm sorry I meant to reply to your other post. By the way my wife is NOT a ham and what she does on eBay it's her business. Next time I need an advice I'll call you, you sound so smart.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  10. KW7RF

What does NR7J have to do with this

First of all, none of this was your business.
    So now then answer this question.
    Why do I (NR7J) have to be liable for a transaction on eBay done by a family member?
    It's like if one of your adult kids (if you have any) gets a speeding ticket and you have to go to court and present their case.

In Italy people like you and KW7DSP@hotmail.com are called "AVVOCATI DELLE CAUSE PERSE"

(Hey, where's my whisky?)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.