Nikon D7200 DSLR

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by K2CD, Jul 10, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K2CD

K2CD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am offering for sale, a near brand new Nikon D7200 24mp DSLR body, with only 884 shutter activations. I really thought I was going big-time into photography, but it just never clicked (no pun meant). This camera is a big step up from Nikon's entry class DSLRs. Supports dual SD cards, and numerous controls on the body so there's less menu diving, weather-proofing, etc. Price is just $500.00 plus actual shipping to your QTH. Not a mark or a blemish on it. Includes battery, charger, strap, body lens mount cap, speedlight hot shoe plastic cover. D7200 Front.jpg D7200 Back.jpg Shutter Count D7200.jpg sample 1.jpg sample2.JPG sample3.JPG

I can bundle a Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens for just $200.00 more, and you'll have an excellent walk-around lens with some extra reach. Lens is also like brand new, and was purchased specifically for this camera so it has even less use than the body, because I didn't use it all the time.

I included a couple of sample images taken with this actual camera and the 18-140. Excellent opportunity to own a great camera for a small investment compared to new.

KQ6PJ likes this.
  2. K2CD

I neglected to put photos of the lens. lens1.jpg
    lens2.jpg D7200 Box.jpg

3. KC7MF

KC7MF Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you still have this?

4. K2CD

Yes, I do.