New Website

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K0WVM, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KC0KVU

KC0KVU Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll keep an ear out on KØUSA for you two from down in Lincoln! Moving to Omaha in a few months anyway!..
    Adam, KCØKVU

2. K0WVM

K0WVM Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kc0kvu @ July 19 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll keep an ear out on KØUSA for you two from down in Lincoln! Moving to Omaha in a few months anyway!..
    Adam, KCØKVU[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    See you then Adam...  Also monitor the 145.29 out of Glenwood, IA.  I also frequent there too.

Chad

3. KC0KVU

Not sure if I can reach that Glenwood repeater, but I'll give it a shot this weekend.  Looked at your site as well!  By now I'm sure you know your clock is running correct for us in cst.  Where'd  you get the javascript?

Mine's at: http://www.geocities.com/almighty_tuna/ham

4. K0WVM

K0WVM Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kc0kvu @ July 19 2002,19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not sure if I can reach that Glenwood repeater, but I'll give it a shot this weekend.  Looked at your site as well!  By now I'm sure you know your clock is running correct for us in cst.  Where'd  you get the javascript?

[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Got mine off a site called javascript.com You may or may not hit the repeater, but just be aware there is no PL so that is a plus.

5. N0XAS

N0XAS Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kc0kvu @ July 19 2002,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not sure if I can reach that Glenwood repeater[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Build yourself a little 2-meter beam.  You can do it for a total cost of about $3 if you have some scrap wire around.  In fact, I did an article in QST about it, can probably get you a copy if you want.  I ought to post that on line.  It's a 2-element quad, I was able to hit the Lincoln and Fremont machines with my H-T on low power with it.

My site

Dale

6. KC0KVU

Yeah, I have a 5ele beam off my balcony but there's another apt building which kind of obstructs, but I don't have too much choice about that....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.