New Web Site

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by W3SY, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W3SY

W3SY Ham Member QRZ Page

I know about rotten.com. Do not view while eating. Bleaaaaacchhhh!

By the way, they say Ted Williams is a dead pull hitter.

(Apologies to any Canadians, Europeans, or anyone else whe doesn't understand baseball puns.)

2. N0KLT

N0KLT QRZ Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (w3sy @ July 19 2002,11:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">&lt;snip&gt;
    &lt;snip&gt;[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    my understanding is that now old Teddy Ballgame is a 'stone cold' dead pull hitter now. And will stay that way if his son has his way. What ever happened to the concept of 'rest in peace'??

Gary - N0KLT

3. KB1GYQ

KB1GYQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Well, after he's frozen, they could run him through an ice chipper... then he could &quot;rest in pieces&quot;. [​IMG]

4. KB9YFI

KB9YFI Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N0KLT @ July 18 2002,14:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (w3sy @ July 19 2002,11:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">&lt;snip&gt;
    my understanding is that now old Teddy Ballgame is a 'stone cold' dead pull hitter now. And will stay that way if his son has his way. What ever happened to the concept of 'rest in peace'??

Gary - N0KLT[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Whatever happened to &quot;last wishes?&quot; If he really wanted to be frozen the last few days of his life and made arangements then who can say that they &quot;own&quot; someone and change those wishes? Whatever happened to people's rights even in death? I guess the lawyers rule the world. He with the most lawyers wins.

5. KB1GYQ

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KB9YFI @ July 20 2002,10:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (N0KLT @ July 18 2002,14:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (w3sy @ July 19 2002,11:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">&lt;snip&gt;

Gary - N0KLT[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Whatever happened to &quot;last wishes?&quot;  If he really wanted to be frozen the last few days of his life and made arangements then who can say that they &quot;own&quot; someone and change those wishes?  Whatever happened to people's rights even in death?  I guess the lawyers rule the world.  He with the most lawyers wins.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    On the serious side: Only criminals have rights in this society.

On the &quot;dark tone&quot; of this thread: Think &quot;soyent green&quot;... recycling to the max, and goverment mandated at that, oh the thought...

6. W3SY

W3SY Ham Member QRZ Page

Rest in PIECES! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I guess Ted Jr wants to be a chip off the old (ice) block...

7. KB9YFI

KB9YFI Ham Member QRZ Page

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KB1GYQ @ July 19 2002,16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">On the serious side: Only criminals have rights in this society.

On the &quot;dark tone&quot; of this thread: Think &quot;soyent green&quot;... recycling to the max, and goverment mandated at that, oh the thought...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    No, according to the Shrub and Ashcroft criminals don't have any rights because they are enemies of the country.  They are accused, tried and sentenced without a lawyer and in secret.  Why? because they are criminals of the state and don't deserve rights.  How are they criminals?  Because the government says they are!

If you are not guilty what do you have to fear?  The heck with juries and habaes corpus.  Throw them in the Gulags!  If they weren't guilty then why were they arrested....???

&quot;criminals have all the rights&quot;...  thinking like that just makes me laugh.  Now we have T.I.P.S. and the creation of the Stassi.  We already have more cops/citizen than Hitler did in 1939.  Now we will soon have more government informants even.  Can you say &quot;POLICE STATE&quot; boys and girls? [​IMG]  Welcome to the neighborhood.  9-11 is the American Reichstag fire.  Watch as all the scared sheep stampede themselves into the Fascist Police State.

Jim - KB9YFI

8. KB1GYQ

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KB9YFI @ July 21 2002,14:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">&quot;criminals have all the rights&quot;...  thinking like that just makes me laugh.  [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    You are forgetting something... there is an old saying, &quot;Don't steal, the government hates competition.&quot; Well, the government has finally had enough with the &quot;crime problem&quot; and is taking over. They are the real criminals today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.