New DXCC Entity Approved!

Discussion in 'The DX Zone' started by K0MB, Jan 23, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
  1. K4LRX

K4LRX Subscriber QRZ Page

The z60A operation according to the information I found will be active until the 18th, I have not heard any activity on 80 for the last couple of nights, signal at my location was very weak and would peak at times, but drop down into the noise level. However, we did capture this one on 20 cw and SSB so happy we got them for a new one. As far as P5 not in my lifetime, this is the only one I still need for all of the entities on the list.

As to BS7 well this pile of rocks may, or may not see another activation some time soon, same with BV9, not happening. Personally, I would like to see more activation of the U.S. possessions in the Pacific. I understand even getting permission to land can be a pain, we can hope.

2. N7WR

N7WR Subscriber QRZ Page

Just playing in the DX contest with a mediocre station compared to what I have had in the past. Thanks to Martti's great ears I managed to get Z60A in the log on 20 SSB. Needed it. Had worked Kosovo in the past but it didn't count then. I am now back to needing only P5 to have them all

3. K4HX

K4HX Ham Member QRZ Page

Worked 'em on 40 and 20 meters today.

4. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Worked Kosovo before they were "recognized" and that's all that matters. ;)

5. K8PG

K8PG Subscriber QRZ Page

Worked them QRP on 20/30 cw this afternoon.
    THey where stronger then horseradish.
    Been waiting to hear them on 160/80 cw
    lots of QRN.

6. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

There is something wrong with having P5 confirmed but needing Z6. So I fixed that this morning. Now what will 'they' invent?

K8PG likes this.
  7. NZ5F

NZ5F Ham Member QRZ Page

Worked them on my birthday last week for 310 DXCC Mixed. First ATNO of the year. It was on 20m CW. They were very loud.