ad: MyersEng-1

NBARC Hamfest & Tail Gate Update

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by ngray, Aug 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. ngray

ngray QRZ Member

The North Brevard Amateur Radio Club is proud to sponsor "NBARC Hamfest 2003"

We are moving to a more convenient location to accommodate everyone. We have been able to secure a date at the Fox lake Park Main Pavilion. This will add increase of cost to the club and we will need to charge for tailgates and tables. This will make it more pleasant for the vendors and we are able to accommodate a larger event with more vendors and a larger public participation and an earlier start for everybody.

DATE:
    Saturday, November 22, 2003

4400 Fox Lake Road
    Titusville, Florida

DIRECTIONS:
    South Bound I95 take exit 220, go East to Singleton Ave,(first single light) then South to SR 405, then Southwest to Fox Lake Road, then West over I95 to Fox Lake Park (3/4 mile)
    North bound I95 take exit 215 merge onto SR 50 East to SR 405(first single light), turn left (North) onto SR 405 and proceed to Fox Lake Road, Then West over I95 to Fox Lake Park (3/4 mile).

TIME:
    Setup 6:30am. Open to the public at 8am to 4pm Tailgate spots $5.00 Tables $15.00. Admission is Free. VE test sessions 8am to 3pm. Walk-ins are welcome.
    (Tailgates spots will be on the helicopter pad (grassy area next to the pavilion south side) Talk-in 145.490. After entering the park Please follow the road around to the main pavilion. Parking will be east of pavilion.

Everyone is welcome to Come out and enjoy “NBARC Hamfest 2003” at Fox Lake Park in Titusville Florida.

Updates will be listed on our Web page www.northbrevardradioclub.org Look for “NBARC Hamfest 2003”.

For information or reservations on tailgate spots and Tables, Please contact Bob Jones at n6usp@gnc.net or Ph: (321)264-2622

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.