ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. N4XU

N4XU Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

N4XU/150 will be QRV for the duration* of the Hiram Percy Maxim 150th birthday celebration, 0000Z 31 August through 2359Z 8 September, 2019. Besides counting for 2 points as a member station, this operation is also valid for IOTA NA-058. Please work and spot me if you hear me!

* Assuming Hurricane Dorian doesn't change our plans :eek:

2. AG7KO

AG7KO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Anyone using N1MM to log this and having trouble? Mine keeps giving me an error indicating lack of valid section. I have an ARRL section entered in the "Section/Prov/DX" field and "M" in the "ifARRL" field as specified in the read me file and it is still giving me the invalid section error. I have downloaded unzipped and installed the HPM150 zip file into the User Defined Contests folder.

3. N4XU

I discovered the exact same problem this morning. Despite my statement in the other thread that I would be using N3FJP's software because of all the issues with the N1MM module, I decided to give it one more try this morning because I like the cw functionality better with N1MM+. But this issue of not recognizing valid Sections makes it totally useless IMO.

AG7KO likes this.
  4. AG7KO

AG7KO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for confirming the issue. I'll check out the N3FJP logging software and use that. I appreciate your quick response!! 73 Best of luck and have fun with the HPM150!!

5. N4XU

Here's the direct link to N3FJP's software for the event: http://www.n3fjp.com/hpmaxim.html
    Logs can also be exported as adif for importing to N1MM or N3FJP's general logging program.