ad: portazero-1

N2VZ Enterprises Turbo Tuner out of Biz

Discussion in 'General Announcements' started by N5VAE, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WA0MNA

WA0MNA Ham Member QRZ Page

Greetings. I have a good friend who has had trouble with his turbo tuner and I am kinda checkin' out some help for him. Obviously no factory or distributor repair service.
    What "IS" out there... a schematic in any shape or form, has someone popped the cover and pencil sketched the circuit, anything? With all the brilliant hams we have in the hobby, this little box should be a piece of cake to figure out. I was kind of surprised that this hasn't been kicked around more. Tnx Vance

2. WD5GWY

WD5GWY XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Better RF is gone as well now.
    Wish someone, even MFJ would pick up one or both designs and make them
    available.
    james
    WD5GWY

3. AB9QU

AB9QU Ham Member QRZ Page

To bad they went out of business. I wanted to order one but, none to be found. So, I ordered the Better RF tuner control and the screwdriver control for my new IC-7000 from AES. They sent the screwdriver controller but not the tune control. All out and not getting more. The screwdriver control is nothing but a paperweight without the tune control. I have checked every dealer I can think of and no one has them. Maybe I will find a used one like I did for my 707MKIIG. At least I have the Ameritron Icom screwdriver control to use. Disappointing:confused:!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.