ad: Monitor-1

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K3VR, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
  1. K3VR

K3VR Ham Member QRZ Page

Tom was featured on Paula Zahn Now on CNN tonight for the work he did in helping reunite a mother with her little girl after she was kidnapped and taken to to Hawaii. Good work Tom!

Tom Whatley, N1FM

(Before someone mentions it, yes, this is the same N1FM that Karol Madera calls a "cop on the wrong side of a tin badge." If Karol had a brain, he might be dangerous... but I doubt it.)

Tom also recently busted two Priests in Florida who had stolen almost 9 million dollars from their parish in Palm Beach.

Pilfering Priests
  2. KN4DS

KN4DS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

And we'd care what Madera says (on the air or off)... umm... why was that again?
  3. K3VR

K3VR Ham Member QRZ Page

Good point. Nobody cares what Madera says, and you can be 99% sure that if Madera hates someone, he's probably a good guy.

I give Madera the benefit of the doubt 1% of the time though, because he also said his local administrator from Industry Canada was "a lazy idiot." Go figure!

Anyhow, this thread is about giving Tom well deserved kudos. We need more cops like him.

He also needs to buy me a beer for saying nice things about him.

4. N3ZV

N3ZV Ham Member QRZ Page

Please , also remember that this is the same Tom Whatley the spat out the great "F" bomb trirade last September!
    Mr. Crow when you post, please leave out the obsession with Mr. Madera. Thank you
  5. N8YX

N8YX Ham Member QRZ Page

An F-Bomb tirade?

Darn...missed that one. S'pose I'll have to wire the tape deck back up to the rig and capture all the 'phun' that goes on whilst I'm away from the shack ...
  6. N2RJ

N2RJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Exactly. My XYL refers to '275 as "the comedy channel" because no one takes that cuckoo mental defective madera seriously.
  7. KD6NIG

KD6NIG Ham Member QRZ Page

If you're looking for one, "Midnight Run" is a good movie to get a few in.

Or, Friday nights on some CB channels [​IMG]
  8. N8YX

N8YX Ham Member QRZ Page

There isn't a whole lot of CB activity around these of the local "F" troop more than makes up for it when he gets rolling.

Fully 2/3 of the words out of the person's mouth begin with the letter 'F'. What's REALLY hilarious is that he constantly threatens folks with physical assault...and seeing that he has no driver's license, must have his GF/XYL/SO drive him to his intended "target". [​IMG]
  9. K3VR

K3VR Ham Member QRZ Page

FYI. This thread is not about YOU or ME or your half-baked opinions. It's about a ham named Tom who helped unite a little girl with her Mom after being kidnapped. Maybe you can make an intelligent comment about that, or you might want to comment on the case of the Pilfering Priests he busted. I don't care what Tom may or may not have said to whomever. My point was, a complaint does not evidence make.
    1 person likes this.
  10. WD0CT

WD0CT Ham Member QRZ Page

Damn, now I gotta go listen to another recording!

BTW who would name a girl Whitney? Never mind it just snapped Whitney Houston in my brain. I'll bet she stole my crack patch prescription...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.