ad: ProAudio-1

My sweet wonderful XYL now a silent key

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by K4BET, Dec 27, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. KN4OK

KN4OK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family.

2. KD8DEY

KD8DEY Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry for your loss. In this day and age the time you spent together is almost unheard of. You have a lot of memories to cherish while you wait to rejoin her.

3. K4AGO

K4AGO Ham Member QRZ Page

73 to Doris in her new home, heaven. de John K4AGO. My deepest sympathy to you in your great loss. Time will heal the loss, not that you will miss her any less, but that one day you will be with her again.

4. K4AGO

K4AGO Ham Member QRZ Page

You have my deepest sympathy, Time will heal your great loss. Not that you will miss her any less, but that one day you will be reunited in heaven. 73 Doris. de K4AGO

5. N2NH

N2NH Ham Member QRZ Page

Please accept my condolences.

6. KF0G

KF0G Ham Member QRZ Page

"When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure."
    What a grand and wonderful life you shared together. You are a very lucky man to have enjoyed that. May you be strong in this time of loss. This too shall pass.

7. W4JFA

W4JFA Ham Member QRZ Page

I can't even imagine your pain. Thoughts are with you.
    Take care, Bob

8. KB2FCV

KB2FCV Ham Member QRZ Page

My deepest condolences on your loss. You will be together again someday.

9. VE3TMT

VE3TMT Ham Member QRZ Page

My deepest condolences.

Max

10. K0RVB

K0RVB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Our deepest condolences. I can't imagine my wife passing. We have been married 33 yrs and it seems like yesterday. We will keep you and the GK's and the GGK's and families in prayer for peace and understanding. Trying to understand how something like this could happen is beyond comprehension and just isn't something you can rationalize or even compute. Know that whenever you turn on the rig, she is there. Know that she is there with you now and every day guiding you. I know this sounds silly, but it's true. My dad, the ORIGINAL K0RVB, passed in 1963 when i was 9. I told my mother, who is now 89, and was an active ham then, K2JRK, that I would someday get dad's call and continue his legacy. I know you have pain beyond what the human mind and spirit can bear... but know this... she will be there to wrap her arms around you (spiritually of course) to comfort you and help you adjust. No words can make you feel better. So I'll stop now. But I WILL keep you and all your family in prayer for our father to bring peace, love and understanding to your house. She IS with you my friend and will always be. 73 de John

11. W7ARX

W7ARX Guest

Sorry for your loss....you both were very fortunate to have each other and she will be waiting for you.....sorry, so sorry to hear of your loss...it is hard and nothing said or typed here can ease the pain....

12. W3JJW

W3JJW Ham Member QRZ Page

What a great gift you were to each other. Cherish her memory.

You have my deepest condolences. Sending you strength via the ether.

jay

13. KK0MG

KK0MG Ham Member QRZ Page

Paul, I wish I could give you words of comfort, but there are none. I lost my sweetheart of nearly 23 years in 1992. May The Great Architect Of The Universe provide comfort and strength in this time of grief and sorrow. 73 & God Bless, Bob, KK0MG

14. SY9CFO

SY9CFO Ham Member QRZ Page

My deepest and most profound condolences

15. VE5RH

VE5RH QRZ Lifetime Member #257 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Sorry for your loss,what a wonderful life you had together,My sincere sympathy-VE5RH