My digital rant

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by MW6ZAN, Jun 22, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KV6O

KV6O Ham Member QRZ Page

If nobody used it, would it have been an "advancement"? We all play a part, even the users who use it, providing feedback, generating data, validating (or not) the advancements "worth". The TV, computer, Internet, etc., all depend on users to make it what it is.

2. G0JUR

G0JUR Ham Member QRZ Page

once again the welsh weirdo drops a troll post and sits back to watch.

M0DPX, M0REU and KV6O like this.
  3. K1VSK

K1VSK Ham Member QRZ Page

I think you confuse advancement with benefiting from it. You are no Galileo

4. MW6ZAN

MW6ZAN Ham Member QRZ Page

Ahha I see your not the one suffering s9 digital noise then taking out 20 and 40 meters daily fubar ing up ones hobby. One can hope you don't suffer from this virus affecting the analogue spectrum. Happy days ✌peace

WU8Y and KI4AX like this.
  5. WF4W

WF4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

there it is! There's the chip on the should that so many "youth" seem to bring to the hobby. . . they automatically assume everyone is against them, dislikes them for not know CW, and wants nothing to do with them. Respect is a two way street, sir.

6. WU8Y

WU8Y Ham Member QRZ Page

Stop retarding the radio art.

7. WF4W

WF4W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

there wasnt a single person that stopped by the CW tent at FD that wasnt amazed by what we could do. People vehemently against CW have some deep seated personal issue that probably stems from failure.

AD5HR likes this.
  8. KA2IRQ

KA2IRQ Ham Member QRZ Page

You lose 100% of your credibility when you don't spell check your comments.

9. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It's OK, OM. We get it. You're still mad because that damned CW replaced King Spark and killed ham radio. :p

WU8Y and AI7PM like this.
  10. W4NNF

W4NNF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

So why do you use digital modes, then? You have tried them before condemning them to your personal circle of hell, right? ;)