For Sale Multi-Band OCF Dipole

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by N4DA, Jul 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. N4DA

N4DA Ham Member QRZ Page

maxcon2b001006.jpg

MAXCON Multi-Band Dipoles.

Several models available starting at $79.95
    No antenna tuner needed
    Works 80,40,20,17,12,and 10 meters
    Handles 3KW power
    Quality construction built to last
    Videos at:

Visit
    www.maxconus.com to order
    Or Call 470-315-7373

Customer comments:
    KK4LBW
    My Maxcon OCF 3K80 is one of my most favorite pieces of equipment. It was easy to order, shipped and arrived speedily and was super easy to deploy. I was very impressed with the craftmanship and quality of the product, as were a few of my friends that have stopped by to take a look at it or have heard it on the air. It works exactly like advertised. I have made contacts from 80m through 10m with my old Yaesu FT101ZD, which has no tuner. SWR is very usable and should be no problem anywhere on the bands with any factory installed or external tuner. I replaced an 80m double-bazooka that impressed me very much but even with a tuner was limited. I highly recommend the Maxcon Antennas.

W8MJM
    This antenna works very well on 80 and 20 meters and it is a killer on 40 meters. I replaced a Radio Works Carolina Windom 80 with this antenna. Works as well or better than a Radio Works Carolina Windom at half the price. I can't build the antenna for 79.95 and the quality is terrific. No cutting or trimming just plug and play, perfect for us old guys!

KE0SYB
    This OCF antenna is built like a tank! simple to use and install. My SWR's were spot on. Great customer service from this company, would highly recommend to all for cost , construction, customer service. I plan on purchasing more of their products.

NZ4Q
    Best antenna ever, I work lots of FT-8 and this antenna is the best on the low bands ever!!! Great customer service, if ever you have a problem Milton has the answer! I would suggest that you install it as his diagram and go anywhere without a tuner!!!!!!!! I own 3 of them all 3 are the same, I would say that is great quality control, thanks Milton N4DA!!!!!!!!!!!!

maxcon003002.jpg maxcon2b002002.jpg DSCF1275.JPG

W3UC and KE9OL like this.
  2. K1OJ

K1OJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Order placed. Can you confirm please? Thanks, k1oj

3. K1OJ

K1OJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Received. Nice quality build. Thanks.