ad: AbAuRe-1

SOLD MotoTrbo DMR analog XPR4550 HiPower UHF Mobile

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8XG, Jun 7, 2019.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi folks, this is an originally Ham Repeater Owner owned radio. Unlike many of these sold in lots, this was not a pull from a City Garage. This is 403-470 banded, and 20-48watt HiPower version.

Really great looking , the mobile bracket was never mounted to anything, virgin. Lights up pretty green and talks great as it should. The original owners call sign is still on the radio, you can see in the photos I Obfuscated it for his privacy. It could be removed with a wire-wheel, but I would rather sell it with it on there so the buyer knows its an honest radio.

Comes with mounting bracket, full length non-molested factory power cord, TNC to UHF antenna adapter, and microphone.

I can program up to 15 analog channels and 15 DMR channels for you in this radio. No programming cable comes with the radio, but you can get one here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Progra...0-XPR4550-XPR4580-PMKN4010B-6-ft/152197443144

I am selling for $289 shipped Priority Mail USA.

Contact and Paypal payments should be directed to: QRZ [at] K8XG [dot] com

IMG_0336.JPG

2. K8XG

More pictures , top, bottom, CPS specs on the Radio.
    IMG_0334.JPG IMG_0335.JPG Device.png

W9JTC and N2YGI like this.
  3. K8XG

FYI Capacity Plus - Multi-Site is entitled in the radio - Moto Digital trunking

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.