For Sale Motorola XTL2500 VHF, Yaesu FT-2500M, MFJ-949E Tuner, Motorola HT1250 VHF

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W0WSA, May 27, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. W0WSA

W0WSA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Have some items up for sale today to make room in the shack and fund some other gear I'm needing. All my items come from a smoke-free home. All sales are final/no returns due to part swappers. Can provide more photos or video proof of functionally on any of my items if needed.

1. Motorola XTL2500 VHF 50w. Model number is M21KSM9PW1AN and the flashport code is _APPL5_ and I have no idea what that means since I'm not a Motorola guy. I actually really like this radio and hate to part with it but need the funds. Absolutely no issues with it in the month or so I've been using it in the shack. Comes with oem mic, oem speaker with uncut plug, oem accessory cable with uncut speaker plug, power cable, usb programming cable, and flush-mount bracket for installing in to something like a center radio console. Requires the Motorola ASTRO25 CPS software to program. If you have a SMALL list of repeaters you want programmed in to it I can do that for you and set up scanning for them, I just don't have the time to program multiple zones full of repeaters so you'll need to do that yourself if you have a lot to program. $600 shipped and insured, paypal only, I cover fee.

2. Yaesu FT-2500M VHF 50w. Comes with oem mic and un-fused power cable with anderson powerpoles in the middle. Bought this as my first VHF shack radio and no longer need/use it. Works great but since it's an older radio it requires manual programming so no CHIRP, though programming is fairly painless. The only issue I've noticed is with the mic, if you're like me you tend to press the PTT a bit harder than needed so sometimes the PTT button would stick. After training myself to not deathgrip it the mic, and pulling it apart to clean it up, it has worked fine. $100shipped and insured, paypal only, I cover fee.

3. MFJ-949E manual tuner. Bought brand new a year ago and wanting to switch to an auto tuner. Works great, no issues. $125shipped and insured, paypal only, I cover fee.

4. Motorola HT1250 VHF 5w.
    Model # is AAH25KDF9AA5AN. Comes with 1x oem ni-cad battery, 1x brand new oem/impress li-ion battery, charging base with ac adapter, and USB programming cable. Both batteries hold a charge just fine and the radio works great. This is another one that's hard to part with but need the funds. Requires Motorola CPS software to program. If you have a SMALL list of repeaters you want programmed in to it I can do that for you and set up scanning for them, I just don't have the time to program multiple zones full of repeaters so you'll need to do that yourself if you have a lot to program. $300shipped and insured, paypal only, I cover fee.

Photo of everything above taken a few minutes ago(you can also see the tuner and FT-2500m in my QRZ user page photo that was taken last year), nothing else in photo is for sale;
    gear_sale.jpg

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  2. W0WSA

W0WSA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Can't edit first post to add the following so doing it here;

Shipping to lower 48 states only.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.