SOLD Motorola Micom F2265A HF-SSB ATU (coupler) for ALE comms

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by ZS6JPS, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. ZS6JPS

ZS6JPS Ham Member QRZ Page

Brand new, unused, Motorola F2265 (MICOM-2) mil-spec antenna tuner (NOS)

One remaining tuner, in unopened/sealed box. This is like an AH-4 tuner on steroids, with larger coils, more durable components, weatherproof, rugged, and microprocessor controlled. Used by the Israeli and US military for ALE communications. A single RF cable connects any Micom-2 or 3 series radio to the tuner providing both RF power and tuner control. The fast tuning design is ideal for Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) operation. Tuner meets MIL STD 810D. To connect to other types radio, you will require THIS MFJ product, or you can build a homebrew unit for which I have instructions. I have sold 22 of these tuners in the past 2 years, with only positive feedback from buyers!

Techinical Specs:
    125 watts PEP
    1.6-30 MHz
    Single RF cable for both RF and control
    Large memory capacity with fast tuning
    Lightweight, compact and weather resistant
    Low level tune power.
    Fast tuning 1.6–30 MHz, tune time typical 0.5 seconds, maximum 1.5 seconds if tune frequency is not in-memory. Less than 20 milliseconds (ms) tuning time from in-memory, close to 4400 memories. Tuner operates on 12 volt DC, 1.2 amp, controlled via DC on RF coax, so only the single coax line to tuner is needed. Specifically made for MICOM-2 radios, however if you’d like to use it on other makes you’ll have to add an interface to momentary interrupt DC in order to initiate auto tune. Tuning frequency is achieved with 3-5 watts CW.
    There is only one distributor in USA (Royal Communications / Mobat), who quoted the price in March 2015 as $2586 excluding taxes and/or postage - please feel free to confirm their current price.
    I’m selling this one at $550 and will include shipping (3-day TNT/FedEx tracked courier)
    PayPal preferable.

All pictures available HERE. Please feel free to email me HERE.

73 de ZS6JPS
    20150327_190937.jpg 20150327_190907.jpg

2. K7DWV

K7DWV Ham Member QRZ Page

3. ZS6JPS

ZS6JPS Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD, many thanks all!

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.