SOLD Motorola HT1250LS+ 220 MHz Radio Package

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2GLD, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W2GLD

W2GLD QRZ Lifetime Member #191 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

For Sale:

I have a matching pair of rare Motorola HT1250LS+ Model III (Full Keypad) 220 MHz handheld radios which have been completely modified for use on the 1.25 Meter (220 MHz) amateur band. These modifications include the software modification as well as changing the two hardware filters on the board of the radio as well. Each radio comes complete with OEM Motorola 220 MHz antenna, accessory port cover, brand new OEM Motorola IMPRES HNN4003BR 2500 mAh battery pack and WPLN4199B Rapid Desktop Charger with latest firmware, v3.90 installed as well as a download link for the CPS needed for programming these radios; note, there is no special modification needed for the CPS installation, there is just a recommended version to use, which is R06.12.09. You can enter the transmit bandwidth of 12.5, 20.0, or 25.0 kHz and these radios are 255 channel and the band coverage includes the complete 1.25 Meter amateur band from 220-225 MHz. They include all features such as MDC-1200, Two-Tone Paging, DTMF, Scan, etc. I would like to sell these as a package but might consider breaking up the package if the right offer came along. The package would include both HT\'s with batteries and chargers as well as two programming cables, one is the ribless RKN4075C and the other is the standard RIB/test cable RKN4074B. All radios have been aligned to specification on a General Dynamics Communications Service Monitor and are ready for immediate deployment onto the 1.25 Meter (220 MHz) ham band with your programming. You won't find a better radio for 220 MHz...

IMG_0184.jpg IMG_0185.jpg IMG_0186.jpg IMG_0188.jpg IMG_0189.jpg IMG_0190.jpg IMG_0191.jpg IMG_0192.jpg IMG_0193.jpg

I am asking $600 for the entire package plus $20 shipping. Interested parties, please email me directly at: w2gld@arrl.net with any questions. Thanks for looking and 73...

2. W2GLD

W2GLD QRZ Lifetime Member #191 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

This item has been sold, thank you to all who had inquired. Moderators, please mark this item sold; thanks and 73...

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.