Money Order transactions

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by KD8ZAZ, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KD8ZAZ

KD8ZAZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Item arrived damaged. "Packaged very poorly" was the first sentence from the FedEx employee.
    My days of buying high priced junk from qrz are over. I'm Looking into options.

2. KC9UDA

KC9UDA Ham Member QRZ Page

I told you to send me photos of the package and the damage of the radio you have not did this it was not do this what so ever. How can the FedEx person look thru a double box So far I am waiting for you to do what I am requesting as I told you there is insurance on this radio.

You do not do your part I cannot help you. Stop making me look like the bad guy.

3. KC9UDA

4. N9ETB

N9ETB Ham Member QRZ Page

Damaged? In what way? Just the packaging? Radio?

Only asking because you say it's damaged, yet, you didn't elaborate.

I hope you and the other party get things squared away. :)

5. KC9UDA

6. NZ5F

NZ5F Ham Member QRZ Page

PayPal is awesome! Glad to see you all love the product. I love working at PayPal!!!

7. K7MH

K7MH Ham Member QRZ Page

So what kind of damage is there? How was it packaged?

8. WK9U

WK9U Ham Member QRZ Page

Lots of people assume they can package well. The truth is far from this. I've been a power seller on Ebay for over a decade. I use spray foam and heat shrink techniques . Many times my packaging is much better than factory. Anyway, packing peanuts are also overused in smaller packages when bubble wrap and structural integrity within must be addressed with Styrofoam corners. In transit, the courier's travel will cause the product to work itself to one side whereas it was initially placed t.d.c. from the shipper.
    Sounds like a no fun transaction.

9. K5AMT

K5AMT Ham Member QRZ Page

10. KC9UDA

No it is not fun someone telling you that they got something damage and will not give you the information of what is damage. Few of you are looking at me as a fall guy it was well packed I am waiting got him to send me information photos or something. And PayPal is not always the best route to go. He could of said there us damage and freeze the payment to me and have no proof.

As I told him it is insure in order for me to do my part he need to give me the proof I am requesting this is the 2nd day still waiting. WK9U I bought the desk mic from you so you know what shape you sold it to me.

So stop judging me for what has been done. Either he send the proof or there is not a dang thing I can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.