MINI600 Antenna analyzer 0.1-600mhz

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by BG6GLL, Sep 21, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. AK4R

AK4R Ham Member QRZ Page

Jim,

If you got the Mini600 manual, can share via my qrz.com email? Anything you can tell me about it would be helpful, especially if it can operate near real time with a computer.

Thanks & 73,

Steve, AK4R

2. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

3. VE3ITU

VE3ITU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi folks,
    Dose anyone know if the display can be changed on this product. For example to larger size, like 7" or 10"? What it reacquires to change the display? The resolution 480X272 dose not look very nice. I prefer a larger screen instead of 4.3" screen. Can the resolution 480X272 be upgraded to higher resolution with just changing to larger screen or it requires more hardware engineering to do it?

Thanks
    Sohail VE3ITU

4. W9HK

W9HK Ham Member QRZ Page

Just received my new Mini600 0.1 to 600Mhz antenna analyzer. This thing is amazing. I'm very happy with it. It's very intuitive to operate, but I would like a working link to the user manual if anyone has one. I purchased it on Ebay from China from diyelecmall108 . Item arrived in two weeks, well packed. Price was negotiated down to $196 with free shipping. I don't see how anything under $500 even comes close to what this thing will do, and over such a wide freq range.

Thanks. W9HK

5. N6KD

N6KD Ham Member QRZ Page

Would avoid this unit as I purchased one from a large Chinese distributor with lots of claims about warranties, etc. Mine arrived dead - after charging the battery it worked for about 30 secs, then would never turn on again. Got the run around from the seller and could not get a functioning unit or a refund - gave up after a round of emails. The EU1KY FAA-450 appears to be the unit that was copied. It has a different case, power module and RF pickup - uses the same STM32 module. 73, Dennis N6KD

NB9A likes this.
  6. RIGMO

RIGMO QRZ Member

Hi for all Im new one. i just receive mini 600 work 2h approx after shut down can not run again. do you have any advice

7. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

8. RIGMO

RIGMO QRZ Member

my work 1 hour and stops.... battery vas around 50% after I shot down and nothing... from that moment... i tray get new one or refund...
    sorry im not understood you all in post... do you heave good supplayer ? or where to buy good one?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l2lFq3SHR6w_Y4yHl76q5_TjlQnXBSV8

9. R3BU

R3BU Ham Member QRZ Page

my Mini600 after a very good job- I have measured all my antennas during half an hour does not power on again.. The same story.
    A very nice looking black box is dead....

10. RIGMO

RIGMO QRZ Member

any explanation ? rally R3BU do you heave idea? ?
    do you return refund fix = ?