MINI600 Antenna analyzer 0.1-600mhz

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by BG6GLL, Sep 21, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

MINI600
    VHF MOXON + UHF Yagi

Attached Files:

• 八木.jpg
      八木.jpg
      File size:
      131.8 KB
      Views:
    • m.jpg
      m.jpg
      File size:
      112.2 KB
      Views:
  2. WB4VNE

WB4VNE Ham Member QRZ Page

=======

Hello Alex, I recently have obtained the Mini-600, but no manual. If you have a pdf or other source, that would be very useful for getting down to how some things like the card reader works.

Jim / WB4VNE

3. YO3GXL

YO3GXL Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Jim,
    I can not attach the file as it is too large. I will send you via email at address published in your page at qrz.com
    Regarding SD Card, you will not find too much, I can tell you if you want to read it you will need to connect the cable and after to enter in SD Card reader menu or jack out the SD and read it via an card reader.

73 de YO3GXL
    Alex

4. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

5. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

MINI600
    2018 New 0.1-600mhz HF/VHF/UHF Antenna Analyzer Capacitive Touch Screen Mini600

Attached Files:

6. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

Attached Files:

• 600a.jpg
      600a.jpg
      File size:
      199.9 KB
      Views:
  7. EA5ICR

EA5ICR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello everyone, I just received the mini 600 and I think it works correctly, I have done several tests with a load of 50 ohm and everything is correct. I have ordered without internal battery, I think it is better option to avoid possible accidents with the battery, I use a power bank for smartphone and it works perfectly. At the moment I will prove that such Chinese software works and if I see fit I will try to install the one of the German colleague DH1AKF.
    Greetings and merry christmas

8. BG6GLL

BG6GLL QRZ Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 600+.jpg
      600+.jpg
      File size:
      203.1 KB
      Views:
  9. AP2AM

AP2AM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,
    I find quite a few sellers on ebay as well as chinese online stores with different prices and manufacturers.Can anyone guide me which one to buy.
    Thanks.

10. EA5ICR

EA5ICR Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi, I leave the link where I bought it, super fast shipping, and correct operation with Chinese software.
    600 4,3 "Pantalla táctil LCD pantalla 0,1 2018 MHz HF/VHF/UHF ANT SWR Analizador de antena medidor usb 5 V potencia
    https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/WbxGxDJ