ad: wmr-1

Million Muslim March on DC. September 11, 2013

Discussion in 'ex-Rag Chew Central' started by K2WH, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-innov
ad: Subscribe
  1. K2WH

K2WH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I say its a stick in the eye towards the USA and its no accident or coincidence this was planned for the 11th.

So, how many bleeding hearts will come out and support this? How many will attempt to "Understand and Sympathize" the muslim outrage and fail to understand or support non-muslims outrage? How will the main stream press handle this?

I hope they are checking ID's.

Also how will BO handle this and I'll lay even odds, he will be on vacation or some such thing where he is unavailable.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/1...ng-mass-demonstration-on-12th-anniversary-11/

K2WH

2. N2EY

N2EY Subscriber QRZ Page

Why is it "a stick in the eye towards the USA"?

There is an enormous variety of sects under Islam. At least as varied as Christianity. Would you assume that all Christians are the same as those who burn crosses? Or those who ran the Inquisition?

What will be interesting is how many actually show up.

3. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I guess America's million muslims must not work, since it's a Wednesday.

I'll bet a million don't show up.

4. EI4GMB

EI4GMB Ham Member QRZ Page

Sounds downright insensitive to me!:(

5. K2WH

K2WH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If not a stick in the eye to the USA, then to whom? Or are you going to be the very first one here to see nothing wrong with choosing September 11th?

K2WH

6. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

well, at least Jasser got it correct when he said:
    "These guys are problematic and they're trying to exploit 9/11," Jasser said. "If they were truly patriotic Americans and moderates, they'd be marching on the courthouse steps of the Fort Hood trial that's happening this week to tell Americans that we want the death penalty for Nidal Hissan rather than this circus that they're doing in exploiting the murders and horrific acts of 9/11."

I've lived in that part of the world, and muslims choose dates for a specific reason, to prove conquest

7. KT1F

KT1F Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe they know that courts have a due process to follow without interference regardless of who the accused is or how serious the crime.

8. KF5FEI

KF5FEI Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm guessing DC will be smellier than a summer hamfest in Texas.

9. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

thanks for the laugh

10. N2EY

N2EY Subscriber QRZ Page

It's a dumb move, that's all.

It sounds like some folks see all Muslims as exactly the same, and blame all for the actions of a few. That's like saying all of Christianity is inherently evil because of the actions of the conquistadors and the way Native Americans and black slaves were treated.

Look at all the wars Europeans have fought with Christians on both sides. Or the "troubles" in Northern Ireland. Or the "War Between The States".

btw, I always thought that some of the things that defined the USA were freedom of speech, assembly and religion. Even ones that some folks don't like.

Guess I was wrong.

----

And as I wrote before: it will be interesting to see how many show up.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.