ad: W1SFRcom-1

Midland 70-0351c 6 Meter Radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK4CUL, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
  1. KK4CUL

KK4CUL Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a used Midland 7-0351c radio that has been converted to amateur use. It is the 22 channel model and puts 60 watts into a dummy load. As you can see, it is fairly banged up but works great. When working portable with a 6m ham stick, I was able to kerchunk a few of the repeaters on the list. There are 5 simplex frequencies programmed in as well that I have heard some chatter on. Since I am unable to reprogram, I am willing to let it go for $65 shipped. If you live in the Louisville / Central-Eastern KY area it's an even sweeter deal since you don't need to re-program. I prefer Paypal, but MO will work as well (I will wait to ship until it arrives).

Here is an ebay auction of the exact model for $100 (he programs for free, but with $15 shipping, you'd pay $50 extra!)

Attached Files:

2. KK4CUL

EDIT: You can either PM me on here, reply to this, or email me: rd callahan 86 (at) (no spaces etc).

3. KK4CUL

Since I can't edit, I will entertain reasonable offers. Email works best, as posted above -- personal message on here or replies to this work as well. Thanks and 73!
  4. N4JDP

N4JDP Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you sell it shipped for $50? I Would do USPS money order
  5. KF7CFY

KF7CFY Guest

If the Midland 6 meter radio is still available, I would like to buy it. I should be able to get a money order tomorrow and get it in the mail to you.

Bruce McDonald
    Casper, WY 82604
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
  6. KK4CUL

Tell ya what, the first person that replies to this with $55 (shipped) can take it. I paid 65 for it, but need the funds.
  7. KF7CFY

KF7CFY Guest

I will buy. Let me know if yoy will accept money order for $55 for radio.

8. KK4CUL

9. KF7CFY

KF7CFY Guest

Did you accept my offer? Please let me know by email - I will send money order as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks, Bruce
  10. KK4CUL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.