Midland 70-0351c 6 Meter Radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK4CUL, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KK4CUL

KK4CUL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a used Midland 7-0351c radio that has been converted to amateur use. It is the 22 channel model and puts 60 watts into a dummy load. As you can see, it is fairly banged up but works great. When working portable with a 6m ham stick, I was able to kerchunk a few of the repeaters on the list. There are 5 simplex frequencies programmed in as well that I have heard some chatter on. Since I am unable to reprogram, I am willing to let it go for $65 shipped. If you live in the Louisville / Central-Eastern KY area it's an even sweeter deal since you don't need to re-program. I prefer Paypal, but MO will work as well (I will wait to ship until it arrives).

Here is an ebay auction of the exact model for $100 (he programs for free, but with $15 shipping, you'd pay $50 extra!) http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAP...PVl%2F8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_868wt_1344

Attached Files:

2. KK4CUL

EDIT: You can either PM me on here, reply to this, or email me: rd callahan 86 (at) gmail.com (no spaces etc).

Thanks!

3. KK4CUL

Since I can't edit, I will entertain reasonable offers. Email works best, as posted above -- personal message on here or replies to this work as well. Thanks and 73!
    KK4CUL

4. N4JDP

N4JDP Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you sell it shipped for $50? I Would do USPS money order
    jim
    n4jdp@hushmail.com

5. KF7CFY

KF7CFY Guest

If the Midland 6 meter radio is still available, I would like to buy it. I should be able to get a money order tomorrow and get it in the mail to you.

Bruce McDonald
    KF7CFY@gmail.com
    Casper, WY 82604

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
  6. KK4CUL

Tell ya what, the first person that replies to this with $55 (shipped) can take it. I paid 65 for it, but need the funds.

7. KF7CFY

KF7CFY Guest

I will buy. Let me know if yoy will accept money order for $55 for radio.

Bruce, kf7cfy@gmail.com

8. KK4CUL

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***

9. KF7CFY

KF7CFY Guest

Did you accept my offer? Please let me know by email - I will send money order as soon as I hear from you.

Thanks, Bruce kf7cfy@gmail.com

10. KK4CUL

***SOLD***

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.