Canceled Microphone: Shure, Red Handheld

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7ZOO, Sep 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. K7ZOO

K7ZOO Ham Member QRZ Page

SELLING PRICE: your generous donation + $14.35 shipping. Imagine the look and envy on your friends' faces when you tell them you're using a Red Shure Handheld Microphone! Yes, it's kinda old, kinda not tested, but 100% cool. This item is being sold for the benefit of the University of Arizona Amateur Radio Club. With your donated funds we'll buy a useful hand tool for our workbench. Thank you, de K7ZOO

Mic 1.jpg Mic 2.jpg Mic 3.jpg Mic 4.jpg Mic 5.jpg Mic 6.jpg

KC2YMO likes this.
  2. W6RAD

W6RAD Ham Member QRZ Page

Before I donate is the University Conservative or Lib. ? and I hope the club is A political like myself.
    I'm A political just in case I get bumped.... I just like to know where my money might be used within the club.
    I think Its a fair question.
    Thank you.

3. K7ZOO

Hi Jim, I am the K7UAZ Station Manager. Politics are literally never discussed within our club: it's apolitical. As for how your money would be used, I will enthusiasticall answer your question! And it's a COMPLETELY valid question to ask, I agree. We are trying to grow our capability to build and repair amateur radio equipment. Some examples of this would include:
    a) making a 2-meter 1/4 whip, which we did using my tooling earlier this year. We want to obtain an antenna analyzer that will reach 144 MHz. Currently we have none.
    b) we need a set of hand tools. We bought a Craftsman toolbox, I designed / welded a stand for it, now we need to load it with tools
    c) we would like to obtain a Buddipole antenna. We do some portable operations, but more importantly this antenna will be a FANTASTIC learning tool, coupled with an antenna analyzer.
    So many plans we'd like to execute! Honestly, along with funding, we could use another active community member to help guide the club.
    I hope this answers your question -- if you've got any follow-up queries, please don't hesitate to throw them my way! de K7ZOO

4. K7ZOO

For a $5 donation (and shipping), this wonderful little microphone could be yours. de K7ZOO

5. K7ZOO

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE. This mic has found a new home.

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.