SOLD MFJ-916 144/440 MHz Duplexer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AA6OC, Jul 16, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. AA6OC

AA6OC Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought this many years ago at a hamfest thinking I would eventually get into UV/VU mode amateur satellites. I am still interested in satellites, but recently purchased an Arrow yagi with built-in low-power duplexer, and do not need a 200W-capable one now.

The external casing is in fair condition, so I took the cover off to see if the internal circuitry/solder joints were OK - it looks fine, and I took a photo of the inside of the case.

This is the older version of the 916 that has 2 PL-259 connectors on one side and an SO-239 on the other, not the MFJ-916B that has 3 SO-239's. I cannot guarantee how well it actually works - I watched some YouTube videos that show that the filter circuits may not have their maximum nulls at the 146 MHz/440 MHz target frequencies.

For only $5 to cover shipping, I want this to be a Mighty Fine Jewel for the buyer!

IMG_5420.jpeg IMG_5401.jpeg IMG_5403.jpeg IMG_5419.jpeg IMG_5404.jpeg IMG_5402.jpeg `

WU6P likes this.
  2. AA6OC

AA6OC Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD - thanks to all for looking!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.