Maxon SL55 handheld

Discussion in 'Radio Circuits, Repair & Performance' started by G3REB, Feb 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. G3REB

G3REB Ham Member QRZ Page

Has anyone any info how I can put this professional handheld onto 2meters? It is a 16 channel handie which at the moment is on about 175Mhz (all Channels) and it appears to be programmable. Any ideas ?
    Roger G3REB [​IMG]

2. M3TSY

M3TSY Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm not sure but I have one myself on 165 mhz band (also the same on each channel). I believe you can reprogram them with software as is needed for the motorola gp300 to 380 but i am not sure. i know of no way of doing it internally but if u do find out then please let me know.

3. KB2VXA

KB2VXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi guys,

Hmmm, several UK hams looking to program VHF Hi Band units on 2M these days. You're on the right track but good luck (sincerely) getting the software, it's expensive. Google the dealer nearest you or order by wire.

4. KB2VXA

KB2VXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi guys,

Hmmm, several UK hams looking to program VHF Hi Band units on 2M these days. You're on the right track but good luck (sincerely) getting the software, it's expensive. Google the dealer nearest you or order by wire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.