ad: ARR

Lotw Set up

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by W2DFC, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W2DFC

W2DFC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Followed everything in the guide and it said lotw settings updated successfully,Hit refresh and open the settings page and still says disabled,I can upload from my logger and hrd without a problem to lotw so i know the cert is good and i am a subscriber and can use qrz to import info my log and hrd by tabbing

2. KK4YEL

KK4YEL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

where in the guide do you see instructions on Lotw? I can't get passed The LoTW Certificate/Key you provided is invalid

3. VK4UR

VK4UR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Also cannot get past The LoTW Certificate/Key you provided is invalid. I am confident it is valid as I use LoTW and other logging programs with it.

4. N0AMT

N0AMT Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

From our records, looks like your setup was successful.

Both of you seem to be uploading the tq6 file. We need the p12 file. When you open "Setup" for LoTW there is a big red "Help" button that will take you to the guide. Follow it step by step.

5. NS3L

NS3L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I've uploaded the .12 file and it's still not working.. Even went and got a fresh one right from LOTW site.. Not working.. NS3L..

6. N0AMT

Our logs show that your upload was successful. Did you receive a different message?

7. NS3L

8. NS3L

Yes is says my QRZ LOTW is disabled.. Steve NS3L

9. KW4BE

KW4BE Ham Member QRZ Page

I am having the exact same issue

10. N0AMT

Thank you for pointing this out. I found the issue and resolved it. You should all be good to go now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.