Looking to take my Tech test in Los Angeles ASAP

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio License Test Schedules' started by KK6QMS, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KK6QMS

KK6QMS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Here I am, KK6QMS! I could not figure out how to add my call to my orig QRZ account. You nailed it- Kilo Kilo Six Quebec Mike Sierrathought of toilet paper too I get it! No bueno.

Thanks for all the info, I will likely just buy some ladder line to work with.

So my home made 2m/70cm dipole, crummy Belden 9275 coax, and Baofeng UV-5R made it full quieting to a repeater somewhere out here. Still trying to get the exact location but at least 15+ miles away.

:)

Clifford
    KK6QMS "quality means satisfaction"
    ;)

2. KW4EK

KW4EK Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm fairly new here as well, but from observation it would appear that all you need to do is ask in the appropriate forum for a staff member to perform a username change on your behalf (it's actually quite easy for anyone with admin access to make such changes from the vBulletin admin control panel).

I'll have to do the same when I take my a Extra exam in the next few weeks and receive my new Extra callsign (having had my General for only a few months I'm not especially attached to it yet, though it seems to get through well in pileups). I may later apply for a vanity callsign, but we'll see what my Extra callsign turns out to be first as I'm undecided.

And congratulations on passing your exam.

3. KL7AJ

KL7AJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Geel I wonder if the old FCC field office in the downtown courthouse is still around. The Old Hag who ran the place since 1879 is probably still around! I can still hear the screams from that room.

4. W5TTW

W5TTW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You are correct. We should always keep in mind that non-licensed forum posters are human beans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.