ad: M2Ant-1

Looking for 2-meter AM QSO in the San Diego, CA area...

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by W6ELH, Feb 22, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W6ELH

W6ELH Ham Member QRZ Page

Have some old Gonset Communicators and would dearly love to manage at least one QSO. I'm on a hill south of Poway, so should be able to hit Escondido and possibly further north. Have made it into the LA area on FM simplex, so...

If interested, please shoot me a message at: jims_office@yahoo.com

Thanks!

2. W6ELH

W6ELH Ham Member QRZ Page

Gonna' bounce this one more time. Anybody out there who might be interested in trying a 2-meter AM QSO in the San Diego area or beyond? I'm really determined to make at least one honest contact on one of my old Gonset rigs. You needn't have a Gonset, Clegg, "Twoer" or equivalent - there are a host of modern radios which could do this. Have an FT-897, FT-857, or FT-991? I know those are capable, and I'm sure there are many others.

I had e-mail contact with a nice fellow in the area who was going to try a Gonset to Gonset QSO with me, but sadly, he went SK. Anyone in the area who might be willing to give this a shot?

If I looked like this, might you be interested?

csy14.jpg

How about if I looked like this? I don't happen to look like either of these folks, bit I'm willing to pretend if it will generate any interest... Cheers... Jim W6ELH

WN2YRD.jpg