Logbook Problem -new qth and old qth same log

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KK4HMQ, Jul 19, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KK4HMQ

KK4HMQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

When I moved from NC to TX I updated my QTH here on QRZ and thought that was all I needed to do. I have just read some of the FAQ's and saw that I need to create a new log for my new QTH.

Problem is that I have been using the same log all along just had changed all my QTH information on my page. Now it won't allow me to create a new logbook because of a conflict with dates.

Needing to dispute what is there and I have tried uploading the pdf file to show my license with new QTH and dates it won't accept the upload as a .pdf or as a .jpg for proof of my new QTH.

By the way I have successfully changed everything with the FCC and have the data to prove that. Also have changed and received my new TQSL for LoTW.

Looks like I have made a mess of things here on QRZ and need help getting one log book into two with the different QTH and correct dates.

Everything from 2019 until today is all the new QTH. Anything before 2019 is the old QTH.

Any ideas how to get this fixed?

2. N4UP

N4UP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have a single QRZ log for my primary call sign N4UP that shows two locations --- Clayton NC 2012-2013 and Victoria VA 2013-2019. No problem. I relocated summer of 2013 and didn't start uploading to QRZ until long after that.

The key is to have your correct location data in the ADIF file that you import into QRZ logbook.

3. KK4HMQ

KK4HMQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Peter, thanks for the reply. My ADIF file gets imported from HRD which does have the new QTH listed. So I guess I won't worry about it then with QRZ. Perhaps the Frequently Asked Questions might need a side note mentioning something like this. Thanks for your reply. 73