log book unaccessable

Discussion in 'Community Help Center' started by K6PAD, Oct 17, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AG7KO

AG7KO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm jumping on this thread since I'm having trouble getting the log to load on multiple computers at my home. Also I'm not able to access the help desk to send a trouble report in. My log loads, however the banner at the top of the page is missing (menu bar, etc), there's a large gap at the top where the menu bar should show, and then the log is below that (see screen shot below). When I click on >Contact<>Helpdesk< I'm able to get to the login page, however when I enter my call sign and password and click "login" nothing happens as if there isn't a login button there. upload_2019-10-22_14-3-42.png

upload_2019-10-22_14-4-32.png

2. AG7KO

AG7KO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Here's what I get at the bottom of the logbook:
    upload_2019-10-22_14-6-36.png

3. 4X1ST

4X1ST XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi,

I'd try a different browser. If that works ok, try clearing the cookies/browsing data in the original browser.

Good luck
    Tim

AG7KO likes this.
  4. VE3CGA

VE3CGA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I had the same thing.
    what I found here was that all graphics were leading some "s3" web page
    Today I clicked on someones graphic and my browser firefox 70.0 came up with a security risk page
    I have had this happen in the past with other web sites and clicked the "accept risk and continue" button
    after accepting etc a refresh opened up my log book and normal graphics on qrz

So if admin is listening, somethinghas changed in the last few days with user graphics, the forums stl work but I was unabe to login to the help page.
    I was getting the same strange logbook list AG7KO was getting and couldnt log into the help page

this was happenning on win7pro (this pc), my wifes linux mint 18.1 laptop, my laptop with linux 19.3 and another laptop with linux mint 18.3
    all browsers were firefox but different versions
    google chrome browser is working but that might be due to me using the same PC as firefox

5. VE3CGA

VE3CGA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

running ok on my linux mint thanks

any idea what it was that caused the ruckus.
    it would be good to know so if theres a next time, I wont need to be resetting things, odd that on the same day shortly after the fault appeared
    I got a firefox update on the windows machine

6. AE5OX

AE5OX Ham Member QRZ Page

I can't log any new calls it says log book is out or date

7. AE5OX

AE5OX Ham Member QRZ Page

Can't log any asos need help please