ln search for a donated radio in a nursing home in ohio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by KI4HBQ, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. KI4HBQ

KI4HBQ Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG]
    I HAVE CLOSED THIS THREAD AND YOU STILL WANT TO ATTACK ME FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER. THERE WAS NOT A DARN WAY WRONG ASKING FOR A RADIO THAT WAS USED AND THEY WAS NOT USING AND SEE IF THEY FELT /
    i am not sure what the problem is you have. and as far as me going silent and the doctor changing my medicine i am on a very serve pain medication.But it is none of your concern what my medial problems are of your concern. and you sir just like to keep the trouble wheel turning. and if i choose ask for help is due to i am not from the area is the reason no members from the local clubs has stopped by.

2. W7ROX

W7ROX Ham Member QRZ Page

You wrote me privately and I wrote you back privately. I see you didn't post that letter that I sent you. It is easy to look up Washoe county court records and see the flaw in your story's timeline. Anyone can do that. It's over. Get well and get some help.

N6QIC likes this.
  3. KI4HBQ

send the link for washoe NV i never received it

4. KI4HBQ

look as far as i see things you just cant stop the attacks. if your so inclined why dont you come here to the nursing home i am in

5. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Why can't all this crap just stop???
    Good grief :(

6. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

Deleted.

N6QIC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.