ad: wmr-1

Last Man Standing on Fox TV

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, May 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. NN2X

NN2X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

To KP4SX

The URL's I had shown, are from the Left wing magazines, (NY Times, and Vanity fair) , no RIGHT wing references..

Sorry, to state such facts, well unless you don't believe in the NY Times and Vanity Fair...They have to be the source of truth, This is not FOX news... or any leaning right ideology. So, yes, Last man standing is coming back to the conservative demand on TV...For me, I really don't care, I am numbers fellow...

I have below for your convenience (For the record, I don't watch Sitcom, just news)

So you want facts...OK, This indicates Roseanne is the number show

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/04/roseanne-ratings-number-one-show-abc

Now who does Roseanne support politically and on the show..

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/27/arts/television/roseanne-barr-trump.html

OK, There you go...Fact covered....

NN2X

AK5B and KK5R like this.
  2. WX7P

WX7P XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You're pretty invested in this, station. Quite the hamgasm!

*On Edit*- After looking at your zed page, I get it. You're a true believer, no matter what.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  3. NL7XM

NL7XM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Last Man Standing was always filmed before a live audience. No laugh track. You missed a great series by making an incorrect assumption.

KD4JRX, W5BIB, NL7W and 2 others like this.
  4. WG7W

WG7W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thursday evening I listened to a contact on 3.713 (or thereabouts). They were discussing the LMS show. They obviously had much knowledge of the show as one indicated he retired and when asked if he would return he said no. He did offer to come to the stage building to help put back an antenna or two. The other said that there would still be shows with amateur radio involved and that the crew belonged to a "club" and would be permitted to operate from the station at the set. When they ID'ed the call I copied was AA6JA, John Amadeo.

I had heard earlier from other sources that the show was coming back to FOX. I'll be watching!!

Bill - W7PVA

KD4JRX and NL7W like this.
  5. KK5R

KK5R Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks. This should have been done sooner... :)

6. AK5B

AK5B XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The chicken that was crossing the road?

7. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

That's funny. You should go back and read your posts in this thread alone, and then think that sentence through again. ;)

WB0MPB, K3XR, AK5B and 1 other person like this.
  8. WX7P

WX7P XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I think before I write ALL of my posts. It's clear some of you don't.

I haven't seen so much knee jerking since the last Chick fil a dust up.

The insecurity. It runs deep. First fast food, now some TV show.

KQ9J likes this.
  9. KK5JY

KK5JY Ham Member QRZ Page

If you care so little for the show, why are you spending so much time complaining to a thread on the subject? ;)

N7PMS, WB0MPB, N6MEJ and 2 others like this.
  10. W8CJJ

W8CJJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Glad to hear LMS is coming back ! IMO, what makes this show are all the "one liners". Great writers ! I watch all the re-runs. I pay attention to the jokes, both on Roseanne and LMS and feel Tim's crew is much better. My goal is to get my QSL card on his wall! 73,

KD4JRX and N7PMS like this.
  11. K6DWI

K6DWI Ham Member QRZ Page

Ya think it might have something to do with the 439,000 signatures on the Change.org petition?

K3XR likes this.
  12. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

"Had to put out the fire can't have "those people" talking about a show they like. "

AK5B likes this.
  13. N4KRX

N4KRX Subscriber QRZ Page

My family and I are big fans of Tim Allen and this show! The return of "Last Man Standing" is exciting news. We won't miss a single episode. We never did before. Congrats to "FOX" for having the great taste and class to put this entertaining, funny, well written family friendly show back on the air!

KD4JRX and K3XR like this.
  14. N5WLS

N5WLS Ham Member QRZ Page

Roseanne maybe had 27M viewers if you count illegal viewers that viewed multiple times.

The show was actually #4 in total viewership last week with 10.3M viewers. It had 18.4M viewers when it returned 6 weeks ago. That’s quite a significant drop in viewership, likely due to the absence of ham radio in the show.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  15. NN2X

NN2X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Here is the URL for 27 mIllion

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...3-million-viewers-delayed-ratings-reveal.html

If you don't believe Foxnews, here is a more leaning left news out let indicating the same

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/roseanne-delayed-viewing-ratings-1202754554/

I don't watch this stuff, all I know is there is demand for seeking conservative TV shows, like the Last man standing and now Roseanne.

Foxnews is conservative news outlet, and they are number 1 cable news period...

The USA screaming for this...Hence Trump won, and more to come....

NN2X
    Tom

N4KRX and AK5B like this.