ad: CQMM-1

Larry Goode W5MPL-SK

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by AI5Z, Apr 26, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AI5Z

AI5Z Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

It is with a sad heart, I have to inform everyone that today Monday 4/25/2016 around 1500 hrs. or 2000 z:

W5mpl – Larry Goode passed away from cancer at the VA medical center in Little Rock, Ark.

Larry was a navy man for several years during the Vietnam War. Larry got out and went to work for a ship building company. He worked on ship engines around the world in different ports or while they steamed across the oceans .

Larry will be missed by many ,and it is sad that this happened so soon after his retirement from the R/R company…

He was a good friend to myself and others that knew him ,with an open heart and joking with the passing of times. He also worked with and helped young local kids in baseball teams and transporting them to games all over the state for baseball.

He also enjoyed ham radio , which was the major conversation between us as we went to the different hamfest around the different states nearby , I know he will be missed from VK land and to all the different places around that he worked on ham radio.

He enjoyed the hobby and had mentioned many times the thank you to all that helped him …

Services have not been arranged as of yet but will post as or requested via my email nl7rq@windstream .net

K5RT likes this.