For Sale KX3 Line, Kenwood TS-590, K3 Remote Head, Kenwood D72's, IC-F6061

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6PST, Sep 26, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W6PST

W6PST QRZ Lifetime Member #73 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I have some great items I am selling. All of these are in excellent condition and most are brand new. Pick up in Montgomery, Prattville, Millbrook, Wetumpka in Alabama and surrounding areas. See below for details.

KX3 Line up - Amp and panadapter - Brand new. Never been used other than to test it when I got it. It has sat on a shelf in my shack. Selling for $1,700. Paid over 3,000. Selling low simply because I can. If you are in the market for the KX3 lineup, you won't find a better deal. If you know the KX3 line, this is beyond a steal.

Kenwood TS-590 - Brand new. Used maybe 3 times. Selling for $750

Kenwood D72 handhelds - I used these for APRS. Selling for $170 kx3.jpg kx3.jpg ts590.jpg kx3.jpg ts590.jpg k3remote.jpg d72.jpg 6061.jpg each. Also come with extra batteries.

K3 remote head - If you own a K3 and want to operate remotely, you'll need this remote head. Selling for $250. Never used. Brand new.

IC-F6061 UHF/VHF - Brand new in Box. Selling for $250. Here's a link for more info
    https://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/landmobile/mobiles/f5061_series/default.aspx

Located in Alabama - Pick up in Montgomery, Prattville, Millbrook, Wetumpka and surrounding areas.

KG4BFR and N0JMP like this.
  2. N0ZGR

N0ZGR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll take the handhelds for our youth club.

3. N0ZGR

Pm sent

4. W6PST

W6PST QRZ Lifetime Member #73 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I just noticed that the images cut off part of the listing for the D72's. It looks like I am selling them for $170, but if you scroll down, you'll see where the sentence continues. I am selling these for $170 each. Let me know if you're still interested. Sorry for the confusion. Both of these are lightly used for APRS. Thank you.

5. N0ZGR

Yes I'll take them both for 170 each, that's what I figured you meant

6. N0ZGR

My cell phone number is in a pm that I sent you

7. N7YV

N7YV Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I will buy the KX3 items if you will take PayPal.

8. KG9H

KG9H Ham Member QRZ Page

PM sent for K3 head

9. N1VAU

N1VAU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I believe you'll find the IC-F6061 is UHF only. (Like it indicates on the box in the picture)

Icom uses the same brochure link for the IC-F5061 which is VHF only. It's kinda confusing if you don't speak "Icom commercialese" ;)

It's easy to make that mistake at first glance, but if you click on this "specifications" page it will clear things up.

https://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/landmobile/mobiles/f5061_series/specifications.aspx

They are great radios and I wish you luck on your sale!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  10. KE0EYJ

KE0EYJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Dumb question... is the 590 the 590SG model?

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.