KI6NKZ - Thief and using QTH to Sell

Discussion in 'Stolen Radios, Scams and Rip-Offs' started by W7ARX, Aug 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W7ARX

W7ARX Guest

Already did, passed the buck to here. So contacted the FBI and otheres...filed complaints.

K7AXL likes this.
  2. N2UHC

N2UHC Ham Member QRZ Page

KI6NKZ is a ham in Corning, CA.

3. W7ARX

W7ARX Guest

Scammed via Idaho, ISP and Phone all trackto Idaho. I can look up the call also, not where the scam came from. Has relatives and associates in Idaho.

4. KG5THG

KG5THG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Looks that whoever this is using KI6NKZ has been at it for a while. Complaints on qth, eham, etc... going back to 2017.

5. KD4MOJ

KD4MOJ Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Don't think that has been answered as of yet...

...DOUG
    KD4MOJ

6. W7ARX

W7ARX Guest

cashiers check as he didn't use pp.

7. W7ARX

W7ARX Guest

have aready...

8. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What Lisa said is the best advice yet. You made a note of a scam that you have no proof that it is the real KI6NKZ. Maybe it is but I will bet along with Lisa that it is not the real KI6NKZ. But like you have been told you should probably let it go before you get yourself in trouble. When KI6NKZ finds out that he has bee trashed on here unless he is a VERY forgiving man you are going to get a law suit. And like someone said if you are chasing a real crook you may be looking down the barrel of a gun. If I wanted to type a long time right now I could tell you about a situation real close to this about a friend of mine that was going down this rode until the police told him he needs to back down and let them work so he does not get shot.
    I am sure you won't like what I just said but I would prefer to make you mad and give you info that my save your life then to get on your Christmas Card list.
    Good Luck
    John, WB0MPB

9. N0TLD

N0TLD Ham Member QRZ Page

True indeed. But this is W0XX, who is a perpetual victim and accuser whose m.o. is to accuse first, and not retract or apologize later. He does it here and even more often at eHam, where he has started dozens upon dozens of scam/rip-off threads, often starting, filling and ending them all by himself. He is quite often advised to be absolutely sure of his 'scammer' before accusing him, but he never lets that stop him from tromping on a decent ham's reputation. In fact, in this very thread, he mentions that the accused must step up to clear his own name! He never thinks he, himself, should be damned sure about who he's accusing before accusing them! It's pathetic.

If he doesn't get enough attention, he just ends the thread and starts another one about someone else, usually just within days; it's stunning to me, baffling really, that for all of the many, maaaany times this guy, as a buyer and seller, has been scammed or ripped off, he still buys and sells and trades in ham radio. That's just a bad track record, and I advise that anyone who follows his antics should think really hard about doing any business with him, as the slightest misstep will have him coming here and to other forums to accuse you of being a thief. I have yet to see him truly apologize to anyone he has slandered. He simply ignores the thread and moves on, often with a final comment directed at whomever has just ticked him off (by pointing out his terrible manners and libelous behavior) with something generally about how the commentor is not a real ham, or is otherwise small and beneath him far enough that he doesn't need to pay attention to you at all. Then, snap-snap girlfriend, he's gone, to bigger threads. I sincerely do NOT wish trouble on anyone, but if he did get slapped with a lawsuit, or find himself at the wrong end of a criminal's ire, it might teach him a few things about thinking before speaking (well, writing). He sure hasn't figured it out up to now.

Mike
    N0TLD

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    WB0MPB likes this.
  10. WB0MPB

WB0MPB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Interesting Mike. I understand what is going on now from what you have said.
    He better be right because I see he has posts about this guy all over the internet.
    If this is correct and he is expecting the FBI to go after the guy, from my experience from when I was an LEO, I think this will be a very very low priority item for the FBI to take this on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.