ad: BKQSL-1

Canceled Kenwood TS-2000 System

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0LWD, Mar 28, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K0LWD

K0LWD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

FOR SALE: Kenwood TS-2000 System - $1000 OBO

For sale is my Kenwood TS-2000 Multi-Band radio system, including Samlex power supply, Comet duplexer and Daiwa power meter. This is a complete working system (minus feed line and antennas), all in excellent shape, used in a non-smoking home and I am the original owner. I just need to downsize my workbench.
    IMG_4567.jpg
    1. Kenwood TS-2000 Radio - s/n B4500018 - perfect working condition, has never needed servicing. Has been connected to a Carolina Windom 80 antenna from Radio Works (160m to 6m) and a Comet GP-98 tri-band antenna for VHF/UHF. Includes manual and miscellaneous connectors that came with the radio.
    2. Samlex SEC-1234M Power Supply - 13.8 Volts at 30 Amps.
    3. Comet CF-416 Duplexer - the Kenwood has separate antenna outputs for 144MHz and 450MHz bands. This duplexer allows for one antenna to support both bands.
    4. Daiwa CN-460M Power meter - 140-450MHz, switchable 15/150watt
    5. 12V Power cabling with Anderson PowerPole connectors

Shipping Information:
    The system is located in Pella, Iowa, 50219. I do not have the original box but will carefully package everything securely for shipping. Buyer will pay actual shipping to their location, and I would estimate between $30 to $50.

Payment:
    I accept Paypal and cash with local pickup.

neutronned -at- gmail -dot- com

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    W9JTC, N3GY, K5MTY and 2 others like this.
  2. K0LWD

I have a typo on the power supply. It should be Samlex SEC-1235M

3. K0LWD

Re-listing this system to price out each item separately! You can still respond here if you are interested in the complete system!

4. WR1O

WR1O Ham Member QRZ Page

Want to make an offer on the system but you have no email listed

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.