ad: dxeng

Kenwood TM-G707A Dual Band 2M 440Mhz Mobile Transceiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W7LSB, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-Waters
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-rl
  1. W7LSB

W7LSB Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a Kenwood TM-G707 Dual Band 2M 440Mhz Mobile transceiver. It is in Nice condition with normal light scratches for a used radio. Transmits and recieves great on both bands. Comes with the Multi-Function DTMF microphone. Power Cord, Mounting Bracket,and the Owners Manual. 50 watts output on high on 2M, 35 watts on high on 440Mhz. 10 watts medium and 5 watts on low output on both bands. This radio has a remote mounted face with optional seperation cable which is not included. $200.00 with included Priority Mail Insured Shipping FREE. paypal and US Postal Money Orders Accepted. Personal checks also accepted but must clear my account before item is shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  2. K8SI

K8SI Ham Member QRZ Page

How about the display? Any lines?

3. W7LSB

I believe you have this radio confused with the TM-V7A which looks similar and had dispay line problems. this radio does not have any display line problems or have i ever heard of it.
    thanks

4. WD8IIR

WD8IIR Ham Member QRZ Page

is the radio still available?

5. W7LSB

yes it is still avalable

6. W0TBW

W0TBW Ham Member QRZ Page

Sent a PM.

Thanks!

7. W7LSB

RADIO IS SOLD however i do have 2nd Kenwood TM-G707 that is Identical. i was going to list when that one sold. it is in as good of shape as that one if not better. the only difference is i dont have the manual (i have a pdf copy on cd) and i dont have the bracket. if anyone wants it i can sell for the same 200.00 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  8. W7LSB

2nd radio relisted seperately

9. W7LSB

This is a Kenwood TM-G707A Dual Band 2M 440Mhz Mobile transceiver. It is in Nice condition with normal light scratches for a used radio. Transmits and recieves great on both bands. Comes with the Multi-Function DTMF microphone. Power Cord,and the Owners Manual on CD. 50 watts output on high on 2M, 35 watts on high on 440Mhz. 10 watts medium and 5 watts on low output on both bands. This radio is capable of a remote mounted face with optional seperation cable which is not included. $200.00 with included Priority Mail Insured Shipping FREE. paypal and US Postal Money Orders Accepted. Personal checks also accepted but must clear my account before item is shipped

Attached Files:

10. KF7VFP

KF7VFP Ham Member QRZ Page

11. KF7VFP

I have not purchased an item on this thread before. I see a reply of I sent a pm. I do not know what that is but am interested in the radio. Thanks Ken kf7vfp

12. KF7VFP

Need to know how to send payment. Thanks, Ken kf7vfp

13. KF7VFP

Mr. Ragar: I have purchased many items on ebay with paypal but I do not know how to use paypal for this item. I can go to the post office for a money order on Monday if that is acceptable. Please reply as I do not know the in's and out's of purchasing on these listings. Thank you, Ken Bladen

14. W7LSB

Ken, please email me at jonyringo3@gmail.com.
    thanks

15. W7LSB

Sold pending reciept of funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.