SOLD Kenwood TM-741, Tri-band VHF, UHF radio for sale

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K6KLO, Jan 4, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K6KLO

K6KLO Ham Member QRZ Page

Kenwood TM-741A, Tri-band VHF, UHF radio for sale $685.00 including shipping to USA. Includes modules for 144MHz, 220MHZ, and 440MHZ. Also includes microphone, mounting hardware, separation cables and display mount. Separation cover is missing. This radio has been refurbished in that the memory back up battery has been replaced, and the front panel foam cushions for the push buttons have been replaced with up graded foam. The original foam in these radios deteriorates and the push buttons fall out. This new foam doesn’t do that. These replacement key cushions are Kenwood replacements. The radio comes in it’s original shipping box. This is a great radio at about half the original price.
    Shipping is included at this price. Offers will be considered, but the buyer will then be responsible for shipping. This radio will be well packed, and fairly heavy.

Paypal, Money Order and check accepted.
    Check will have to clear bank prior to shipment.

Front Panel on.jpg Contents1.jpg Items selling.jpg Boxed items.jpg Original box.jpg Docs1.jpg 741 Manual.jpg

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    K4BMH likes this.
  2. K6JBH

K6JBH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

3. K6JBH

do you have pics 0f the 2/220/440 rig and a price?

K6CLS likes this.
  4. K6KLO

Original sales receipts are included. It was $1200 for everything.

5. N3RTD

N3RTD Ham Member QRZ Page

6. W6AV

W6AV Ham Member QRZ Page

I was thinking the same thing. I picked up several TM 741 and TM 742's for around $350.00-$400.00 including the 220 mhz module. Great radio!

7. W4PIG

W4PIG Ham Member QRZ Page

a bit high for me

8. K6KLO

There is a TM-741A on ebay is priced at $866. That's a bit high. Checking the photo of my posted receipt I paid $1082.24 and $26 on the 2nd receipt (price not shown). Those were 1991 dollars. I will accept $585 and will ship to USA for that amount. Thais radio has been worked on. All the back lighting works (2 lights replaced), and the buttons won't fall out since the deteriorated foam button cushions have also been replaced as well as the backup battery. Everything works perfectly.

9. KD6DKH

KD6DKH Ham Member QRZ Page

Email me Monday at KD6DKH@Aol.Com

I’ll send pictures then.

Fred
    KD6DKH
    951-821-1617

10. K6JBH

Sounds good thanks.
    Rob K6JBH

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.