Wanted Kenwood TM-241A face plate

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9BPS, Oct 10, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K9BPS

K9BPS Ham Member QRZ Page

I was just given a Kenwood TM-241A but the face plate is cracked. i'm looking for a replacement face plate for it in good shape. I also need the little felt strip inside the face plate that holds the small buttons in place if anyone knows where I can get one or has a suggestion as to what I could make one from. Thanks and 73s!

Brian, AC9OS
    kilo95@aol.com

2. W6FDU

W6FDU Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Brian,

I have an Kenwood TM-241A with in good cosmetic and working condition. It comes with the Yaesu touch-tone microphone and it has a new back-up battery that was installed last week. The only disappointment is that it came to me without the PL tone board. so, I'm selling the entire thing for $40. Let me know if you are interested.

TNX and 73,

Ben, W6FDU

W6FDU@aol.com

3. K9BPS

Thanks for the reply. I'd hate to scrap a perfectly good radio for a face plate. I think I'll wait a little bit and see if I can find one that doesn't work for a face plate. If I don't run across one I'll get back in touch with you and see if you have it.
    Thanks and 73s

4. K0KER

K0KER XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Our Club just acquired two TM-241A radios, one works well, the other doesn't light up at all. So, if you still need one with a good faceplate, this might be the answer. What would be a fair price shipped to you Priority Mail? please respond to gcommons@gmail.com

5. K9BPS

Thanks for replying! I sent you an email last night

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.