ad: w5yi

Canceled Kenwood PS-430 Power Supply, 12V 20A (price reduced)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1VAU, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N1VAU

N1VAU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Kenwood PS-430 Power Supply 12 volt, 20A

Price reduced to ---->$80 shipped priority mail, paypal* accepted, see below

Tested 12-17-2017, as I attest it worked, see picture
    I loaded it down with a 12v spot light and it held 13.5V no problem

Unit is not in collector condition, it has scratches, bumps and nicks as I have shown in the pictures.

No stink, no pet residue. (may have been used in a contest and most likely above qrp levels) :D

This is the plug and play power supply for the TS-430 100 watt HF radio, as well as many other models and radio brands that use the common 6 pin power plug. You should verify your radio has the same polarity as this power supply before connecting them.

There are also (+) and (-) screw terminals on the back of the unit.

This power supply is duty cycle rated 10 Amps 100%, 15 Amps 50% and 20 Amps 25%
    It has a built in thermostatically controlled cooling fan. It is designed to power a 100w SSB HF radio.

You can find the service manual schematic here http://www.146970.com/PDFs/Kenwood - PS-430 Schematic and Parts List.pdf
    *Paypal accepted only with the buyers agreement to this is being sold as is, for salvage or repair, no returns, no warranty or suitability for any purpose expressed or implied. Buyer assumes all risks of ownership and proper use. Shipping to USA addresses where USPS deliveries can take place. I will ship to your verified paypal address only.

Unit will be bubble wrapped, boxed, packing peanut-ed and boxed again. It's not OSD (obsessive shipping disorder), I can quit at anytime!

Buyer will receive PS-430 and detachable power cord. Meter shown is not included in this sale.

I can be contacted by email via the ARRL forwarder, mycall@arrl.net

IMG_1988.JPG IMG_1969.JPG IMG_1974.JPG IMG_1977.JPG IMG_1973.JPG IMG_1983.JPG IMG_1980.JPG IMG_1984.JPG

W5ADB, W7GST, W1MDM and 2 others like this.
  2. N1VAU

Does someone has a use for this?

Thanks for the "Like", but I'm really looking for a "buy" ;-)
    I'm open to offers (via email or PM)

Otherwise I guess I'll list it on evil-bay.

3. N1VAU

relisted

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.