ad: Schulman-1

KENWOOD MC-43S Hand-held Microphone

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5MP, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. W5MP

W5MP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have an extra Kenwood hand-held MC-43S microphone used on my Kenwood TS-870 radio transceiver. In very good condition, working perfectly. No cable wear, bad plug, or cartridge. The reason I have an extra is that I couldn't find my original MC-43S and had to order another one. Found it 6 months later. (it was where I placed it but never where I expected to find it) We know how that goes. I can sell my extra for $25. I tested both microphones, listening on a separate receiver with headphones and could hear no difference in the audio quality at all. Mailing is $5.35 sending to you in the U.S. Post Office's "Small Flat Rate Box." Coming from Houston, Texas.(total is $30.35) Please pay with a Postal Money Order I can cash at the same time I give them your package. Mike, W5MP 281-435-1733 "Copy & Paste" the following line into your web browser address line for a slide show of the 6 photos... 001.JPG
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.