ad: HamHats-1

KD7CC - Paul Salzman

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by W7VLT, Aug 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. W7VLT

W7VLT Ham Member QRZ Page

Just wanted to let you all know that my Dad, KD7CC passed away on July 24, 2004. As an avid HAM and an overall very likeable guy, he will be missed dearly.

Thanks to all the HAMs out there who made his life complete with this fantastic hobby and fellowship.

In the coming weeks, I will be creating a Web memorial at his Web site kd7cc.com.

PK Salzman

2. W7HN

W7HN Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, PK, your dad was a likeable person whom I can say meant a lot to me and many others.  He was a great ambassador for Amateur Radio and was willing and capable of discussing the majority of aspects about our hobby.  He always had the best of equipment and installation practices, going way back to the “Very Gooey Jelly” era and through the “Charley-Charley” era.  As host for the annual “Charley-Charley” eyeball in Leavenworth, WA and Wenatchee, WA, he and your beautiful mother Gisela were always gracious and warm to all of us who attended.  My heart goes out to Gisela and you PK on your loss, and to all who knew Paul on a personal basis.  Let me know if I can help at all with your website in his memory.  Sincerely, and 73 Dennis, w7hn ( w7hn@arrl.net )

3. K7TOM

K7TOM Ham Member QRZ Page

PK ,I FIRST MET YOUR DAD AND THE GANG ON 3893
    ABOUT TEN YEARS AGO. HE WAS A GREAT GUY! I ENJOYED
    THE MANY ONE ON ONE TALKS WE HAD OVER THE YEARS.
    YOUR DAD AND I GREW TO BE FRIENDS. I DIDNT KNOW HIM AS LONG NOR MAYBE AS CLOSE AS SOME ON THE NET
    BUT HIS PASSING FELT TO ME LIKE I LOST A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY. I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER PAUL,KD7CC AS BEING A CENTERAL PART OF THE GREAT TIMES IN MY 30 YRS ON HAM RADIO.
    I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR DAD AND TO HIS GREAT WIFE GISELA OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES ! K7TOM, TOM SORRELL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.