K8ERV Recommends K8ERV

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by Guest, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KB2SEO

KB2SEO Ham Member QRZ Page

[​IMG] [​IMG] SIX!!!! HOLY LAS VEGAS, BATMAN!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think we should just give Calif a kick and let it slide off the shelf.

TOM K8ERV

3. KW7DSP

KW7DSP Ham Member QRZ Page

No, only one in Vegas. Lets see, in order it was , Springfield Oregon, Las Vegas Nevada, Lavonia Michigan, Brownwood Texas, South Lake Texas, Maryville Tennessee. They now live in Oregon, Nebraska, Michigan, Texas, and Tennessee.

I am keeping the dog.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

No, you got RID of the dog(s).

5. KW7DSP

KW7DSP Ham Member QRZ Page

Ah my friend you never saw my wives. Not a dog in the bunch. A couple of them even let me buy Guns and HAM Gear with out sneaking it in the house.

6. KC8UGM

KC8UGM Ham Member QRZ Page

Gee Whiz I won't live long enough to catchup to your number of wives.I still have the one I married in 1967.
    She is actually probably the only one that could put up with me at this point in my life.I have 7 grand kids so far and the youngest 2 helped me work on learning 5wpm morse code.However I do understand how one could end up with multiple X's.I think most of my old high school buddies are at that point now.
    PS:
    You know if K8ERV had a bunch of X's he probably would have plenty of references of his character and honesty.LOL

73 [​IMG]

7. XV2PS

XV2PS Ham Member QRZ Page

OK Tom, the Dog I understand there is nothing you can do, but your wife could be used as a EZ hang. I guess she still can climb up a tree fo fix a long wire. Now you just have to decide when the wire location is correct, just shot one RF and the trick is done.

What about a lightening counter. All she has to do is to count the shot. Anybody can count right?

8. XV2PS

XV2PS Ham Member QRZ Page

I was just thinking, all those guys who noisily say worst about their wives are surely very low profiles in front of them. "Are you all right honey? Are you fed up watching my basketball, do you want your movies?"

Just like me with my mother in law......

9. N3BIF

N3BIF Guest

Will Sacramento float?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Never know till we try-- [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.