JT65-HF update

Discussion in 'Rig Control, Propagation, Cluster, & Other Softwar' started by IZ4CZL, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. IZ4CZL

IZ4CZL Ham Member

Hi all,
    Now we have the new release of JT65-HF (JT65HF 1.060)
    TNX to W4CQZ, Joe Large.
    JT65-HF is a free HAM software for terrestrial JT65A mode
    that's the easier way to get DX for QRPers or poor antenna system owners.

[​IMG]

You can donwload SetupJT65-HF1060.zip (JT65-HF Small GUI and User Guide included) on:

http://www.iz4czl.ucoz.com/index/0-28

73 de Alex, IZ4CZL

2. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

thanks for posting this note. lately I've been messing with WSJT a bit, I like your program's interface a lot better. it installed and configured and is running just fine. one question though, do I need to do anything to get the hamlib control set up? that portion of the setup dialog is completely blank.

3. IZ4CZL

IZ4CZL Ham Member

hamlib setup

Hi K6CLS,
    the only command that you have to do to run a QRG control by other software is to select one among Omnirig, HRD or Commander and launch it.
    The set up is already selected on the hamlib software (e. g. Commander) and no other softwares or set up are required.
    This performance is only for QRG control, for PTT you need another COM port and you must write it on the Station setup menu.
    I'm sorry for my poor english, anyway i hope this is an understable answer for your question.
    73 de Alex

4. K6CLS

K6CLS Ham Member QRZ Page

thanks Alex

I can get HRD to control the rig, but I wanted to try hamlib instead. the screenshot picture in the PDF shows hamlib, but the configuration dialog does not show hamlib.

I used JT65-HF for a couple QSOs last night, one on 40, 10W from California to South Africa, perfect exchanges. I am very impressed!!

5. IZ4CZL

IZ4CZL Ham Member

The pdf is talking about the previous version but when W4CQZ will write the new Use Guide.pdf i will insert in my zip file.
    Anyway I just start the previous version (JT65-HF 1.051) and the Hamlib Setup Menu is empty.
    If you want ask W4CQZ (the software author) you must join in this Google Group:

http://groups.google.com/group/jt65-hf?pli=1

jt65-hf@googlegroups.com

73 de Alex, IZ4CZL

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  6. IZ4CZL

IZ4CZL Ham Member

hamlib setup

I just start the previous version of JT65-HF (1.051) but the Hamlib Setup Menu
    is empty.
    If want to ask W4CQZ (the software author) join in this group:

http://groups.google.com/group/jt65-hf/

73 de Alex, IZ4CZL

7. K7JBQ

K7JBQ Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

I installed the new version and found one problem. It seems like it takes much longer to decode now, and by the time a reply appears on screen I'm way past the "top of the minute" mark.

Any else had this problem -- and hopefully solved it?

Bill

8. IZ4CZL

IZ4CZL Ham Member

9. K7JBQ

K7JBQ Moderator Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Thanks Alex,

I suspected it was lack of horsepower in my computer.

I re-downloaded the old one, which always worked fine. I'll try it tonight after work.

Tnx es 73,
    Bill

10. ZL2FAE

ZL2FAE Ham Member QRZ Page

Just a minor error when I launch it (Windoze2000 prob?)

Application popup: jt65-hf.exe - Entry Point Not Found : The procedure entry point GetProcessId could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.