Johnson transceiver tester and Lafayette comstat

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6RAD, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. W6RAD

W6RAD Ham Member QRZ Page

Johnson transceiver tester and
    Lafayette Comstat 25 A blast from the past, you might of had one of these. Lafayette Comstat 25 in working condition. This one transmitts and receives,It has a small crack in the bezel, the volume control is a little scratchy, could use some tuner cleaner, comes with original hand mic (HA-79) and original manual. Tested with a Johnson transceiver tester and my TS-2000. I will include a small (kind of cheap) SWR meter.and I'll throw in the Johnson tester if you want. Shipping in flat rate USPS is $17.00 with out the Johnson meter,$34.00 with the Johnson tester, It wont fit in USPS flat rate box Asking $100.00 plus shipping to lower 48, HI, AK, Canada, shipping rates apply. or email me with offer. No pay Pal, USPS money order OK. Please Email at w6radcn73@gmail.com. Thanks Jim W6RAD
    IM000055-a.jpg

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.