ad: elecraft

Jack Gerritsen - ex KG6IRO - gets 7 years

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by G4TUT/SK2022, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W4CBJ

W4CBJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Just think of what is going to happen to our Country if:
    The Democrats WIN the next election.
    The Democrats LOSE the next election.

Joe W4CBJ

2. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

However, earlier in the thread, scholar Jonathan babbles....

"Jerry asks if I will defend Rush Limbaugh's criticizum's of Fox's disgusting politicization of a terrible disease."

Which is it?  Hypocrisy at it's best. No wonder why Republicans will lose on November 7th.

3. AB8MA

AB8MA Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death
    by a jackass, and I'm just the one to do it,"
    --A congressional candidate in Texas.

4. W4CBJ

W4CBJ Ham Member QRZ Page

MAN GETS 30 MONTHS FOR HOAX SOS CALL.

Here we go again...Judge fines Boynton Beach, FL man, Robert Moran $347,015.00 dollars plus jail time....
    Story by Assciated Press (AP) in the Bradenton Herald, (FL) Manatee section, November 01, 2006 and read it for yourself... 73 Joe W4CBJ

5. W9WHE

W9WHE Ham Member QRZ Page

N2MMM writes:

"Big businessmen like you want to skate thru without paying your fair share".

REALITY CHECK: I'm paying the "fair share" for the 48% of people that DO NOT PAY ANY FEDERAL INCOME TAXES. The time has come for tax fairness...EVERYBODY SHOULD PAY TAXES, including liberals!

Time some people dealt with the facts, instead of just repeating liberal talking points.

6. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

Then why do corporations often pay less tax than the middle class, Jonathan?

7. W9WHE

W9WHE Ham Member QRZ Page

We SHOULD increase taxes on corporations.
    Everybody knows that the tax then gets passed on to consumers in the form of higher prices. That way, EVERYBODY pays taxes! A MUCH better solution then 1/2 of people paying taxes for the other 1/2 then don't. I'm all for it!

8. K1OU

K1OU Banned QRZ Page

Yes, it is very fair when GE pays no taxes whatsover, yet the middle class gets rocked. Very fair, Jonathan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.